Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Dawg, what? There absolutely is the option of not having sex with each other. It feels like a case of internalized homophobia. "It's not gay because I said no homo" mentality. No entirely straight man is going to have the urge to have sex with another man, no matter how long of a dry spell he's been in. It sounds like Richard Rhodes and his friends had these feelings crop up, and did everything they could to avoid confronting them, because they'd grown up being so certain they were entirely straight. "We had no other options" was a way to absolve themselves of their feelings.

Edit - rereading this, I want to make it clear that this is not meant to be an attack on the idea you're implementing. On that front, I say hell yeah go for it - not my cup of tea, but I wholeheartedly support it. It's a criticism specifically of the idea that "they're straight, but they had no options". They aren't and they did, and that's okay.
Obviously not having sex is always an option. I meant that having sex with each other was the only option for having sex. I have a friend who spent a year in jail who identifies as straight, but did sexual things with men in jail because it was that or nothing. Being in jail is a mind numbing, soul crushing experience. Sexuality is one of the few ways to experience your humanity in a dehumanizing environment.

Remember that everyone has the right to identify however they want. Sexual orientation is a spectrum, and I agree that "straight" people are somewhere in the middle if they do sexual things with each other. My point wasn't that they ARE straight despite doing these things, but that they identify as straight despite doing these things. They wouldn't have done sexual things with each other if they had been able to have sex with women. Sexual experimentation between same-sex friends who have sex exclusively with the opposite sex when they grow up isn't unusual. Having gone to a religious school that didn't teach sex ed, I learned about sex from my friends. It didn't cross the line from talking to doing for me, but I have male friends who masturbated with their male friends and then dated women exclusively. Same-sex experimentation was a product of lust and curiosity, not love.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

porkpie222

Jan 24, 2022
Obviously not having sex is always an option. I meant that having sex with each other was the only option for having sex. I have a friend who spent a year in jail who identifies as straight, but did sexual things with men in jail because it was that or nothing. Being in jail is a mind numbing, soul crushing experience. Sexuality is one of the few ways to experience your humanity in a dehumanizing environment.

Remember that everyone has the right to identify however they want. Sexual orientation is a spectrum, and I agree that "straight" people are somewhere in the middle if they do sexual things with each other. My point wasn't that they ARE straight despite doing these things, but that they identify as straight despite doing these things. They wouldn't have done sexual things with each other if they had been able to have sex with women. Sexual experimentation between same-sex friends who have sex exclusively with the opposite sex when they grow up isn't unusual. Having gone to a religious school that didn't teach sex ed, I learned about sex from my friends. It didn't cross the line from talking to doing for me, but I have male friends who masturbated with their male friends and then dated women exclusively. Same-sex experimentation was a product of lust and curiosity, not love.
I like the idea. Is there any chance of them getting caught up there with their pants down?

KLUMZEE

Sep 26, 2021
I absolutely love this idea! Please add this in. It's easily avoidable if you anyone doesn't want to engage with that but I think it would be awesome!

Nero9900

Sep 25, 2021
Hi folks. I'm sorry for the long wait. I had an accident where I tripped and shot my hand out to stop myself from falling, but ended up smashing three of my fingers so badly that I couldn't bend them for several days. I had to take some sick leave because I couldn't type or use a computer well enough to write code at work, and that also killed my work on the mod.

All but my middle finger are totally healed now, and I can bend my middle finger well enough to use a mouse. I can use it to touch type all of the keys except for C on the bottom row. I've been writing dialog for Beta59 all morning, and I'm going to try editing images again now. Sorry again for the long wait!
Glad Your hands healing hope you get back on it and are going better.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Glad Your hands healing hope you get back on it and are going better.
My middle finger decided not to heal. I type at full speed and do all the things that I normally do, but there's always a bit of pain. I guess I'll have to see a doctor about it, which will probably result in being prescribed physiotherapy that I can't afford. That's why I haven't gone yet.

Jan 17, 2019
I cant wait for the time super hung eve arrives, and the ntr and more sph aha as well but I hope your hand heals! and also I was wondering to anyone how do you get rejected by Mia as I don't see the option when I talk to her at school or home, do I need to complete all the teachers first or something?

irreverent69

Apr 21, 2018
Holy shit hours of playing and trying to work around this mod only to end up with the roxxy ntr events not even happening and I cant turn on ntr? its not even in the cheat menu as people keep stating, this game is a nightmare of bugs.

irreverent69

Apr 21, 2018
You have to choose "Use your tits" when she asks what kind of sex you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the fan fic, that was a commissioned work. Most of the content in the fan fic will never be in the mod. Part of the point of it was to explore stuff that can't or won't ever be in the mod. It's basically an alternate reality where Anon was really hung before something happened to give him a micropenis.

Even if I wanted to make the mod like the fan fic, you understand that drawing and coding are a lot harder than writing, right? Getting the mod to do what it does was a lot of work!
and people pointed out and it was just skated by, actual pain

Canphem

Apr 28, 2018
Holy shit hours of playing and trying to work around this mod only to end up with the roxxy ntr events not even happening and I cant turn on ntr? its not even in the cheat menu as people keep stating, this game is a nightmare of bugs.
I mean if you look at the 900 other times ppl have asked about ntr in this thread you'll see the dev said she wasn't planning for ntr be the focus or a priority of the mod and it'll maybe get stuff once everything else is done. I don't see the point of coming in here to be rude when the dev is doing all this on her own free time and good will to start with? Weird imo.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
The events with Roxxy do unlock NTR events for Jenny and Odette. What I said about the cheat menu is that it would be in Beta59. It looks like it ought to be in the mod by now based on how far back it goes in the thread, but all of that came after the most recent release.

omg thank you for the quick response and also just shocked the dev herself responded so i really appreciate that aha also was wondering does Beta59 have a release date?
It should have been released ages ago. I went through the release process a few weeks ago and had an idea about something to add, and then it didn't happen because I was working on new content.

I still have posing to do for some of the previously announced content. Maybe I should remove the stuff that's not done from Beta59 and push it to 60. I've just had a hard time working on the mod recently. I got out of the habit of working on it every day when I injured one of my hands, and the amount of work that needs to be done is bringing me down. I'll see if I can get a scaled down Beta59 out today.

Canphem

Apr 28, 2018
Totally get losing the habit of working on it everyday! And feeling the obligation to make a big update def can be daunting, maybe doing smaller updates will help you get back into the swing of things and make it feel more manageable? Regardless, take your time and prioritize your health + enjoyment!

Reactions: NSFWNecromancer

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Totally get losing the habit of working on it everyday! And feeling the obligation to make a big update def can be daunting, maybe doing smaller updates will help you get back into the swing of things and make it feel more manageable? Regardless, take your time and prioritize your health + enjoyment!
That's what I keep wanting to do, but somehow it hasn't worked out. I want to do frequent small updates instead of infrequent large ones.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes