Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
You have to choose "Use your tits" when she asks what kind of sex you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the fan fic, that was a commissioned work. Most of the content in the fan fic will never be in the mod. Part of the point of it was to explore stuff that can't or won't ever be in the mod. It's basically an alternate reality where Anon was really hung before something happened to give him a micropenis.

Even if I wanted to make the mod like the fan fic, you understand that drawing and coding are a lot harder than writing, right? Getting the mod to do what it does was a lot of work!
Damn. I'm going to have to go into code and swap the "It's about more." and "It's about sex." text options now. Then make "We're exclusive." and "You can sleep with other men." both result in the latter option. :LOL: Personal preference.

Jan 17, 2019
That's what I keep wanting to do, but somehow it hasn't worked out. I want to do frequent small updates instead of infrequent large ones.
100% what canphem is saying i find doing smaller updates would most likely get you interested again and help you focus on specific things each update to look forward too and i def wish cookie did updates like that aswell tbh instead of waiting ages upon ages tbh haha but ye nonetheless im glad youre so on the level with your mod players instead of just not replying and staying in the shadows but anyway i hope your rest is going well and pray for your good health and fortune!

Reactions: kang kun

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I understand that the cookie jar is stil a WIP but are there any scenes that i can replay from there
The mod is a WIP, but the Cookie Jar is fully functional. The unmodified game has almost every lewd scene in the game in the Cookie Jar, and I've added three scenes that are missing (the two Debbie dreams (Anon 2-3) and the scene where Debbie walks in on Anon and Diane fucking on the couch (Diane 9)). I've also added four scenes that are exclusive to the mod to the Cookie Jar (Angelica 4, Anon 4-6). Enjoy!

100% what canphem is saying i find doing smaller updates would most likely get you interested again and help you focus on specific things each update
Yep. That's why I keep telling myself (and others) that I'm going to start doing small updates after every new release. Hopefully that will happen eventually. In the meantime, I'm making good progress on Beta59 again.

Last edited:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
So I search android and saw people have requested it. I know how to use it on my phone but the game crash Screenshot_20230820-212038_SummertimeSaga.jpg

So I think what's better solution if possible is a pre-patched apk with the mod

Reactions: Kowu13
Jan 17, 2019
The mod is a WIP, but the Cookie Jar is fully functional. The unmodified game has almost every lewd scene in the game in the Cookie Jar, and I've added three scenes that are missing (the two Debbie dreams (Anon 2-3) and the scene where Debbie walks in on Anon and Diane fucking on the couch (Diane 9)). I've also added four scenes that are exclusive to the mod to the Cookie Jar (Angelica 4, Anon 4-6). Enjoy!

Yep. That's why I keep telling myself (and others) that I'm going to start doing small updates after every new release. Hopefully that will happen eventually. In the meantime, I'm making good progress on Beta59 again.
Im very glad to hear that i genuinely cant wait for 59 especially more eve or more like super bulge ;) but glad youre feeling it again!

shaztard092

Aug 11, 2023
i cant get the mod to work, i installed the latest base mod and the latest sph mod unzipped both and placed the sph files in the base folder. Am i doing anything wrong with the placement or files that i downloaded?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
i cant get the mod to work, i installed the latest base mod and the latest sph mod unzipped both and placed the sph files in the base folder. Am i doing anything wrong with the placement or files that i downloaded?
The mod files don't go in the base folder. They go in the game folder.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
never mind it seems to have worked but i noticed that the size changes sometimes
The mod isn't done.

it never said SummertimeSaga: SPH Mod in the title but it still worked
Not the title screen. The title bar. The thing at the top of the window that tells you what program it is. It is impossible that it doesn't say "Summertime Saga: SPH Mod" if the mod is installed.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Beta59 is out! It collects all of the code improvements, text improvements, and new content that I've worked on for the last three months, except for some stuff that I cut so that it wouldn't hold up the release. I removed the promposals because some of them needed some posing work, and the part where Anon and Erik can spy on Iwanka while she's sunbathing naked, which still needed a bit of work. Those, and a couple of Cookie Jar scenes that are almost finished, will now be the focus for Beta60.

KLUMZEE

Sep 26, 2021
Beta59 is out! It collects all of the code improvements, text improvements, and new content that I've worked on for the last three months, except for some stuff that I cut so that it wouldn't hold up the release. I removed the promposals because some of them needed some posing work, and the part where Anon and Erik can spy on Iwanka while she's sunbathing naked, which still needed a bit of work. Those, and a couple of Cookie Jar scenes that are almost finished, will now be the focus for Beta60.
Yay! So excited to get back into this!

FYI, it looks like the main page hasn't been updated yet. It still says Beta58 and the last updated date says 2023-5-28

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes