Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ZeroRules

Sep 29, 2022
Hey T&T, hope you are doing well and enjoying life. Been awhile since I posted thought I'd throw more positive affirmation your way. Cant wait to see whatever you cook up whenever you cook it up.

RumpGoblin

Jun 3, 2022
Hi I just wanted to confirm that the mod works without any problem on android. I use joiplay and it runs pretty quickly. I know someone already mentioned this so just use this as a refresher.
Hey I hate to bother but how did you get it set up and working? I'm so lost tryna figure it out on JoiPlay lol.

skankhunt144

Dec 6, 2022
Hey I hate to bother but how did you get it set up and working? I'm so lost tryna figure it out on JoiPlay lol.
No problem you need to download the renpy plugin for joiplay aswell for it to work. And for the files you basically just do the same thing as if you were on pc (replace images and scripts etc. inside the game folder)

Reactions: RumpGoblin

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
i started to try this mode today. i see that during sex scenes, the dick returns big. it's a wanted thing?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Is there any diaper content in the game yet involving the diapers you can buy?
You can't buy them yet, but you can enable them in the cheat menu. The only content based on it is when Anon asks Nadya if he can have sex with Svetlana again.

also does anyone know how to trigger the cumming in pants infront of Tina scene?
It has a random chance of happening, with the likelihood based on how many days the MC has gone without an orgasm (+10% per day).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 14 Votes