Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
You can't buy them yet, but you can enable them in the cheat menu. The only content based on it is when Anon asks Nadya if he can have sex with Svetlana again.

It has a random change of happening, with the likelihood based on how many days the MC has gone without an orgasm (+10% per day).
Thanks!

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
As you may recall, my work gets crazy busy twice a year, in March/April and September/October, due to the convergence of my two annual responsibilities with my various quarterly responsibilities. This spring was especially hellish because, on top of the things I always have to do in the spring, I also unexpectedly had to create a new application that the top brass insisted had to be completed, and then never published. Well, this fall, they suddenly decided that they now needed it to be published, with massive changes, so they again buried me with unexpected work at the height of my expected work.

I just finished the last of my scheduled responsibilities, and I received an award for the project that buried me in both the spring and the fall. (I received the same award last year, so I've gotten an award both years that I've been in my current job.)

That means that I don't have any huge projects until March. There are a lot of things that I know need to be done, which I'm doing on my own initiative -- my employer wouldn't know that the work needs to be done if I didn't say so -- but at least there's no deadline on any of that.

So, I finally have my life back. When I don't have to kill myself at work, I have way more time and mental energy to work on my own projects, such as this mod. I have three Cookie Jar scenes that are an image or two away from completion, so Beta60 is in progress again.

cummyman27

Oct 28, 2023
i know im asking for much but im having trouble following your instructions to download the mod due to my language barrier, can u make tutorial video on how to extract mod and into game? if yes that would be very helpful

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
i know im asking for much but im having trouble following your instructions to download the mod due to my language barrier, can u make tutorial video on how to extract mod and into game? if yes that would be very helpful
I don't have time to do that, but perhaps someone could help you if you told us your native language. I can't simplify the instructions in English. You only need to extract the contents of the zip file into the "game" directory within the directory that contains the Summertime Saga executable.

Reactions: KLUMZEE

KLUMZEE

Sep 26, 2021
With the upcoming change for compatibility with other mods, will it be possible to have both the SPH mod and, say, an incest mod? Or will they not work together since they're both overwriting dialog?

Thanks again for all you work, by the way, I'm really looking forward to the new update.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
With the upcoming change for compatibility with other mods, will it be possible to have both the SPH mod and, say, an incest mod? Or will they not work together since they're both overwriting dialog?

Thanks again for all you work, by the way, I'm really looking forward to the new update.
The mod won't work with any other mod. It's just that you'll be able to have a second copy of Summertime Saga that you could either play unmodded, or with a different mod.

The reason why you can't run this mod with any other mod is, as you guessed, because they would have conflicting code changes.

Is it possible to add the scene where Anon gets caught walking around naked in the morning to the cookie jar?
I love that idea. Ideally, it would go under Yumi, but she doesn't have a Cookie Jar icon yet. I could make one, or add to Anon's jar.

Last edited:

porkpie222

Jan 24, 2022
That would be awesome. One of my favorite scenes along with being stripped in Mrs Smiths office. I'd definitely like more options for streaking but I know there's a good amount of conversion to work through first.

Looking forward to seeing what you have coming up in the pipeline!

Reactions: tyermotgg2

James3691215

Jun 9, 2020
I am new at using this mod rn, but I have some recommendations and would also like feedback if possible (It's going to be a semi-long message).

1. I know there are many scenes and images to be changed to change Anon's Dick size and animation, but Would it be better for each update to be focused on one specific character to change the images and add content to that character each Update, instead of doing a little of multiple characters at the same time. For Ex: one update being Debbie Update that changes all the images of Debbie's sex scenes and adding optional SPH/NTR content with it determining on character. And if it's too much, you can split the Update like Jenny Update 1 and Jenny Update 2.

2. I know the mod is an SPH mod (it's in the god damn name), but since most of the characters doesn't actually truly humiliate Anon and they also like having sex with him, so it's more of a Semi-SPH than anything, so I had an idea. Because of how you built Tina as his "Sexual Mentor", you should have Anon be unable to make most or all girls cum (still pleasurable tho), but when having sex with Tina, determining on conditions like speed, time pressed on Continue, and lastly pressing Cum Inside, there will be a choice where Anon is able to hold on from not cumming, giving Tina her long awaited orgasm and with this Anon is now "Sexually Trained" to make girls come from cumming inside only (I was thinking that maybe an option for holding on would be good to give the option for premature ejaculation or timed orgasm, if you like).

3.Dealing with NTR, having it hidden and only activating it in one character (Roxxy) for all characters and not knowing or doing the other characters routes is very easy to skip without knowing it, so it would be better to have it as a setting in the Menu like some games or in the computer.

None of these are demands, these are just recommendations. If you have read this whole thing, Thank You.

tyermotgg2

May 27, 2022
I would like more humilation to Anon, I think the dialogues when he pulls down his pants could be a little more rude :)

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I am new at using this mod rn, but I have some recommendations and would also like feedback if possible (It's going to be a semi-long message).

1. I know there are many scenes and images to be changed to change Anon's Dick size and animation, but Would it be better for each update to be focused on one specific character to change the images and add content to that character each Update, instead of doing a little of multiple characters at the same time. For Ex: one update being Debbie Update that changes all the images of Debbie's sex scenes and adding optional SPH/NTR content with it determining on character. And if it's too much, you can split the Update like Jenny Update 1 and Jenny Update 2.

2. I know the mod is an SPH mod (it's in the god damn name), but since most of the characters doesn't actually truly humiliate Anon and they also like having sex with him, so it's more of a Semi-SPH than anything, so I had an idea. Because of how you built Tina as his "Sexual Mentor", you should have Anon be unable to make most or all girls cum (still pleasurable tho), but when having sex with Tina, determining on conditions like speed, time pressed on Continue, and lastly pressing Cum Inside, there will be a choice where Anon is able to hold on from not cumming, giving Tina her long awaited orgasm and with this Anon is now "Sexually Trained" to make girls come from cumming inside only (I was thinking that maybe an option for holding on would be good to give the option for premature ejaculation or timed orgasm, if you like).

3.Dealing with NTR, having it hidden and only activating it in one character (Roxxy) for all characters and not knowing or doing the other characters routes is very easy to skip without knowing it, so it would be better to have it as a setting in the Menu like some games or in the computer.

None of these are demands, these are just recommendations. If you have read this whole thing, Thank You.
For #1, it would be great to do it that way, but the reality is that some of the scenes are difficult, or perhaps impossible (for me) to complete. I have a list of scenes that I think will be the least work/the most likely to be successful, and I'm working on those scenes first.

#2: With regard to "most of the characters doesn't actually truly humiliate Anon and they also like having sex with him", I had to do it this way so that I wouldn't throw out of all of the sex scenes. It's more of an SP mod than SPH mod, but I throw in as much H as I think I can get away with. With regard to "you should have Anon be unable to make most or all girls cum", during most sex scenes, there are a bunch of random dialogs that can pop up, and most of them are the woman moaning or saying how good the sex is. I've changed most of those so that Anon is the one moaning and having a good time. When you end the scene by choosing "Cum Inside" or "Cum Outside" (or whatever), most scenes have the woman saying "I'm cumming!" and Anon saying "Me too!". In most cases, I've changed it so that the woman doesn't say that she's cumming. Anon becomes the one to announce that he's cumming, and sometimes the woman will say "Not yet!" or "Don't you dare!". I've done my best to make it so that Anon isn't getting everyone off with his micropenis, but they have to have a good enough time to keep sleeping with him.

#3: I made it hard to unlock NTR because some people hate it, but I'll solve the problem of people who want it missing it by putting a toggle for it in the cheat menu.

Reactions: Ombra

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I'm a person who always has to have a project. Whenever I'm not doing my job, I'm working on my latest hobby project. I guess it's obvious that this isn't my main hobby project any more. I've completed some great offline stuff, and made a couple of websites that I'm proud of since the last update. I've been thinking more and more about why I'm not excited about this project any more, and I realized that only $40 has been donated to charity this year.

I can't keep asking people who've already donated to donate more without offering them something that they don't already have. I was thinking about some new incentive that I could offer, and what I came up with was... basically my sexual autobiography. I could write the story of my transition, my sexual journey, my time as a sex worker, and the origin of my SPH and PE fetishes. True stories are the easiest ones to write. It would be as much work as the fan fics, and I would be thinking about this mod every day again.

What do you think? If I wrote it, would anyone want to read it? How much would you be willing to donate to charity for a copy of it?

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes