Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
This does kinda throw a spanner in the works. Is it better to simply keep modding the version prior to the tech update?
there is no point for doing that, at some point the modder will have to port everything to the new version which mean doing everything again lmao. So its better to do things on the new version. Even tho it means we have to wait more

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
This does kinda throw a spanner in the works. Is it better to simply keep modding the version prior to the tech update?
As I said before, Summertime Saga v20 is a dead end. Eventually Summertime Saga v21 will have all of the content from v20, and there will be no reason for anyone to use v20 any more.

I can, at the very least, mod DC's content. Even if I can't bring any of the extra content from the mod forward, it will still be a pretty good game. I may have to get creative, but I hope to be able to bring at least some of the extra content to v21. Maybe it will never be as good as it was before the Tech Update -- only time will tell -- but at least it will be in HD!

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes