Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Can someone guide me on how to actually start playing this mod ingame ?? What to do or how to initiate it ?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Well, just play the game.‍♂
I did load an old save of the game I had, didnt have any quests, nothing triggered the mod thats why Im confused, am I supposed to make a new game or is there a walkthrough to guide me ?

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
I did load an old save of the game I had, didnt have any quests, nothing triggered the mod thats why Im confused, am I supposed to make a new game or is there a walkthrough to guide me ?
This mod does not add new content, it replaces already existing dialogues and images.

Blissbeast

May 20, 2021
Did a bit of Googling to see if there's a reason why a mod wouldn't work. What I'm seeing is that, whenever the game finds two versions of the same script file, it uses the newest one. The files in the mod's RPA should be newer than the ones in the original game... unless you have something newer than the version on the game page... like a preview version for Patreon patrons or something. Just to be sure, you're using Summertime Saga v0.20.12 Pre-tech - Part 2, downloaded from this site?

Edit:

Just to be sure that I didn't screw something up, I installed a fresh copy of the game and unzipped Beta5 into the game folder. The game started up with the mod. With only two steps, there's really nothing to troubleshoot.
  1. Install game
  2. Put mod in SummertimeSaga-0-20-12-pc\game folder
Is anyone else having trouble with Beta5?
i dont see a .RPA file in the mod i downloaded

ukfpro

Sep 28, 2017
Can’t for the life of me get the snowball scene with odette.. even if I tell her I liked it no option to request she goes see tuuku appears, just keeps happening at random. Anyone has an idea on how to fix this?

Reactions: charlie6039

decerto113

Sep 4, 2018
the mod author is working through any of the remaining content however it doesn't seem like there's much to update until the main creator releases a newer version.
Thats not true at all. The author seems like they are taking a break or have given up and there is still a ton of stuff left to update. Look at the image progress on the first page of this thread...

Angelica: 100%
Anna: 100%
Annie: 100%
Aqua: 80% - 5 images outstanding
Bissette: 47% - 9 images outstanding
Cassie: 56% - 19 images outstanding
Consuela: 56% - 41 images outstanding
Daisy: 43% - 18 images outstanding
Dewitt: 3% - 30 images outstanding
Diane: 11% - 108 images outstanding
Helen: 30% - 14 images outstanding
Ivy: 0% - 17 images outstanding