mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
Q: Was kitchen sex with Debbie removed? It's usually available when I finish her storyline but it doesn't come up in this update.
Not removed. I got that one the other day. Might require an event trigger? Possibly only if Jenny is in the shower?

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
BUG REPORT:

Experienced a cascading set of exceptions when dealing with a pregnant Aunt and Newly "hatched" Daisy. Something along the lines of an incorrect image. To bypass, I had to load a previous save and wait until baby was born and at daycare before letting Daisy out. I'm sorry I couldn't snag a proper log, as there were so many errors.
Yeah, right now it looks like you should avoid triggering Daisy during Dianne's pregnancy. I only got a single bug screen when entering the barn, but it stopped occurring once the baby was born.

endlust

Jul 22, 2017
This is simply lying about SS as a product in relationship to Star Citizen and ignoring what's been done.

You do you, man. I already told you a more apt comparison is with Duke Nukem. You ignored it. You also ignored the money for a dishonest argument about scale I never made. The entire point of my post was merely to state that you shouldn't miss the context for a tortured parallel. It seems you did exactly what you accuse me of doing by ignoring context.
Still missing the forest I see. The only person lying on this forum is you by stating that SS has a completed product. You're right, I ignored the Duke Nukem comparison because it was a bad comparison. Duke Nukem's development is better compared/contrasted to Final Fantasy XV's than SC. I did also ignore the comment about money because it was clearly irrelevant to the point Vordertur was making.

If you want to compare Star Citizen to Duke Nukem and getting that out, fine. Whatever. That's a fair assertion. But you're really pulling my head here when you want to do this nonsense and believe the two games and their scales should really compare.
You were the first to mention anything about scale. Vordertur said scope. Often confused, but the 2 words do mean different things.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Lmao. More delays and excuses ahead. Why Is it so hard to do that after the game is finished? Most of the players don't care about this and are STARVING for new content, But you need to milk that sweet patron tit don't you?
I think DC has plenty of real faults (old save compatibility is no 1, 2 and 3; bending art for Patreon is no 4 and 5) that can be criticized but with these 2 I don't agree.

1. Making the game translatable would also greatly ease the production of an incest patch (as a translation)

2. The static blur they use now can not account for changes in the background leading to a shit experience where objects you already picked up appear in the blur. The easy solution was to not use blur at all but since they insist on it, fixing the shit blur would improve immersion.

Reactions: im2smart4u20

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Hey guys. I got real earth breaking news. The newest spiderman movie is going to be emotional. Grab your tissues and get comfy...Does anyone remember watching the big comfy couch? I just thought of it and wanted to as. Luna was one smexy clown. Or was her name loonie?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Still missing the forest I see. The only person lying on this forum is you by stating that SS has a completed product. You're right, I ignored the Duke Nukem comparison because it was a bad comparison. Duke Nukem's development is better compared/contrasted to Final Fantasy XV's than SC. I did also ignore the comment about money because it was clearly irrelevant to the point Vordertur was making.
You're the one missing context. This reflects poorly on you.

You were the first to mention anything about scale. Vordertur said scope. Often confused, but the 2 words do mean different things.
Semantics to cover for your poor argument and lack of understanding.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I finally figure out what's wrong with that game I think.
It was the rollback all along.
I started the game in a 3rd computer.
I didn't put any mod or patch or the rollback and it worked.
Then I put the rollback and said here we go again with this crap.
So if you've been having the same issues as I have.
Every time you load or save
If the save comes in little squares you are gonna have issues.
Don't put the rollback it's defective.
And your game will crash.
Your loads and saves will be bugged.
The game will just become crappy to play..
Maybe try like he said the Mod.
I haven't tried that yet.
Maybe it works maybe it wont.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
what is the best ending for mrs johnson ? I have a message where I have to make a choice :3 (translate sry)
If I remember correctly, there are actually three different paths here. You have a choice between two here, and later on (if you pick 'get Erik a girlfriend') you'll be presented with another choice later on. Two of them allow you bang Mrs J (one in a threeway with Erik), one cuts her off before Achievement: Sexy Time is unlocked.

Sexy-ass yoga MILF doing splits on your peen, or............... the orc girl. Yeah. That's not even a thing. But to each their own.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
reworks are being done cause its an excuse to not do an coding update...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the whole point of the character reworks to redo the code? So these rework updates very much are code updates. That's why they're relatively thin compared to characters (*ahem* Roxxy) who didn't have much content in prior versions, and thus no need to rework them.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes