Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
I played it a long time ago, saves from back then have been unusable with the "new" version (from many months ago).

Do updates still break saves, or is it safe now?

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
Updates break saves but they gives a save that complete untill the beginning of the new content if you don't want to play from the beginning.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Updates break saves but they gives a save that complete untill the beginning of the new content if you don't want to play from the beginning.
Thanks for the info.

I guess I'll continue putting it off then.
I don't like playing 10-20 minutes (or more, doesn't matter) of new content every update, I rather let them ripe and have hours and hours of it. Saves for the new content don't help much there. Oh well. Thanks again.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I played it a long time ago, saves from back then have been unusable with the "new" version (from many months ago).

Do updates still break saves, or is it safe now?
I wonder, what might the phrase "OLD SAVES DON'T WORK" in first post mean?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for the info.

I guess I'll continue putting it off then.
I don't like playing 10-20 minutes (or more, doesn't matter) of new content every update, I rather let them ripe and have hours and hours of it. Saves for the new content don't help much there. Oh well. Thanks again.
You want save compatibility (so I suppose you have a 100% complete save of previous version) but you do not want to load a 100% complete save of the previous version, because you want to play again from scratch? Can you please explain that?

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
You want save compatibility (so I suppose you have a 100% complete save of previous version) but you do not want to load a 100% complete save of the previous version, because you want to play again from scratch? Can you please explain that?
What the actual fuck lol

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Or the bank lady I wager.
Nah, most likely it's the fat assed bitch that works beside the car dealer's daughter.
You know the one that wants steal the dealership from her father, so the respect and world will be his/hers.....Lol!!

We just haven't seen her in her full glory yet....like when he/she gets all dressed up for a night on the town.
She of course will fall in love with the MC, and Love him long time.

There's a plus side to it though.....you wont ever have to stop sex with him/her, for waiting on pregnancy, hospital visit for birthing, and waiting for the baby to go to child care...Lol!!

He'll love you Loonngg Time...…………..Peace!!

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Nah, most likely it's the fat assed bitch that works beside the car dealer's daughter.
You know the one that wants steal the dealership from her father, so the respect and world will be his/hers.....Lol!!

We just haven't seen her in her full glory yet....like when he/she gets all dressed up for a night on the town.

There's a plus side to it though.....you wont ever have to stop sex with him/her, for waiting on pregnancy, hospital visit for birthing, and waiting for the baby to go to child care...Lol!!

OR IT COULD BE THE NURSE :eek::eek:

Reactions: jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
OR IT COULD BE THE NURSE :eek::eek:
Another possibility is, you'll get introduced to Hot ass redheaded chick in a slinky short silk evening dress.
She will charm the pants right off of you (literally), and after a night of hot sweaty monkey sex (in the dark, of course), you'll wake up to find that Kevin is lying beside you in the morning.....Lol!!

He'll wake up and deeply kiss you (with hot probing tongue), and tell you "I think I'll call you Devin"...………...Lol!!…………..Peace!!

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Another possibility is, you'll get introduced to Hot ass redheaded chick in a slinky short silk evening dress.
She will charm the pants right off of you (literally), and after a night of hot sweaty monkey sex (in the dark, of course), you'll wake up to find that Kevin is lying beside you in the morning.....Lol!!

He'll wake up and deeply kiss you (with hot probing tongue), and tell you "I think I'll call you Devin"...………...Lol!!…………..Peace!!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ლ (¯ ロ ¯ "ლ) WHAT!!!!!!!

(҂` ロ ´) ︻ デ ═ 一 \ (º □ º l | l) / kills him

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

On that note... has the Kim Jong Un joke character been in the game since the beginning? I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere along the lines he somehow turned into the trap. Which is to say you meet him as a guy, then at some point you encounter him dressed as a woman.

• Thinking Face

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
On that note... has the Kim Jong Un joke character been in the game since the beginning? I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere along the lines he somehow turned into the trap. Which is to say you meet him as a guy, then at some point you encounter him dressed as a woman.
LET IT NOT BE KEVIN (╥ω╥)

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
If I were DC I'd spend the next few months making it seem like Eve is the trap. Just finish this series of wallpapers with her dong just hanging out there. Then when the update comes she's not actually the trap... and that was the trap all along.

• Haha

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
If I were DC I'd spend the next few months making it seem like Eve is the trap. Just finish this series of wallpapers with her dong just hanging out there. Then when the update comes she's not actually the trap... and that was the trap all along.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes