McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
a little spoile for the next version.
warning: keep in mind that this spoile include sex scenes, and all this pictures has been found only on the internet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kompas Stream Spoile
This spoile has some screenshots i took in the Kompas website in the videos section.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

like for more !
most of the stuff from the first spoiler looks fake, i mean just look at the eve h-scene
where did you find that stuff?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Someone ask him when he is going to work on their pregnancy. He confirm that he start to work soon but not confirm when it will be add in the game (he already make some stuff for future update like Annie or Rhonda pregnancy, ). Roxxie already have her update so this content will be certainly added on other ( 0.19.5 like i said or 0.20 a more global update). But more content add in the next updates, later it will be available.

DC start to rework the way you seduce the girls. When you target a girl(or a group of girl like Roxxy and her friends), you have to complete all of her storyline before you start the storyline of an other girl (I think it's to make the process easier, more clear and avoid a lot of bug). And when you have finish the storyline, you can have access to her sex scenes.
That would make sense but would also be sooo boring...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That would make sense but would also be sooo boring...
I think in the past he did explain it slightly different. He said that in order to date you'd have to finished a schoolgirls story first (like in Roxxy's case you'd have to beat Dexter for example), then you'd be able to date her on a point based system, while dating other girls at the same time would reduce points. Dating would unlock small stuff like BJs, etc. and once you have reached enough points you'll get the final scene(s) and can invite her to prom.

But maybe he changed his mind, though I could only imagine that schoolgirls would be exclusive. Characters like Debbie, Jenny, Diane, Mrs. Johnson, etc. would probably be always available, no matter which schoolgirl one picks.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
That reminds me... are there any plans to translate this game into Chinese, Spanish, or whatever the heck that is up there?
WORDS FROM YOUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE
"It is too soon for us to spend time on translating the game into multiple languages. When we are closer to a final release of the game we will look into doing translations. Too many dialogue/stories change each update and we would waste time having to redo translations constantly. When the game is complete and the dialogue is final, then we translate and less time is wasted."

Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
WORDS FROM YOUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE
"It is too soon for us to spend time on translating the game into multiple languages. When we are closer to a final release of the game we will look into doing translations. Too many dialogue/stories change each update and we would waste time having to redo translations constantly. When the game is complete and the dialogue is final, then we translate and less time is wasted."
To be honest I would like to see save compatibility first.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Im trying to watch video of jenny on the computer i already connected now i have to watch video to progress but when i do i get this error and i have installed lains mod and its the updated version
Well, it does not happen with unmodded game (and not with Naughty Tribute Mod installed as well), so if it happens with Lain's mod I suggest you discuss it in that thread.

I have little hope anybody will take care, but maybe this should be mentioned on the first page that errors should only be reported if reproducable without any mod installed. And if not, they have to be discussed in the mod's thread only.

Oct 31, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'weakref'>: it's not found as __builtin__.weakref

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "E:\Games\Summertime Saga COMPLETED\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 48, in dump
    pickle.dump(o, f, pickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1370, in dump
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 224, in dump
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 286, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 548, in save_tuple
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 331, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 419, in save_reduce
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 286, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 649, in save_dict
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 681, in _batch_setitems
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 600, in save_list
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 633, in _batch_appends
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 331, in save
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 419, in save_reduce
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 649, in save_dict
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 681, in _batch_setitems
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 600, in save_list
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 633, in _batch_appends
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 548, in save_tuple
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 413, in save_reduce
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 396, in save_reduce
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 748, in save_global
PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'weakref'>: it's not found as __builtin__.weakref

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.6
Sun Jul 07 09:26:03 2019
what is this?
i can't save anymore

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Well, it does not happen with unmodded game (and not with Naughty Tribute Mod installed as well), so if it happens with Lain's mod I suggest you discuss it in that thread.

I have little hope anybody will take care, but maybe this should be mentioned on the first page that errors should only be reported if reproducable without any mod installed. And if not, they have to be discussed in the mod's thread only.
I dont know i tried it in without mod but still same problem

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I've been playing another game and have gotten behind. The version I am playing now is 0.18.2. I have the other updates 0.18.5 and 0.18.6. I do not know how to go from 0.18.2 to 0.18.5 without getting an error. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes