youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
As a journalist, I've spent countless hours interviewing people to better understand their actions and who they are as individuals, rather than base opinions on them from speculation. Over the past 4 weeks, I've spent a total of 25 hours with the Main Character from Summertime Saga. We discussed his hopes, his dreams. Why things went the way they did and what he hopes will happen in the future. I thought I'd share that all with you now.

Our first topic of discussion was his relationship with the two women in his house and the divorcee who owns the farm up the block. I was under the explicit opinion that they were all related, but apparently that was an elaborate ruse by a blackmarket news site with the initials LP. They were dropping lies and misinformations in game files from here and around the world. In fact, the Landlady he lives with is the adopted sister of his late mother. She acted as surrogate given his mothers inability to have children, thus creating an impression they were related, when in fact, the eggs for the surrogacy were donated. So if we're talking broad generalization, they are not "blood" related. With that said, he told me he thinks it's absolutely fine for him to take advantage of everyone in the house and I would tend to agree. Though he and his sister came from the same womb, they do not have any matching genetic information as the sister's father is mister Winslow from the police department and the eggs were donated by the principal of the school. The lady up the street is a divorcee and has cow fetish. Ive been told my the local police the FDA is investigating the milk which has been coming from her farm, however everytime they send agents, they come back looking disheveled and say there were no findings. Ill need to investigate this further myself.

Our next topic of discussion was his school and what's going on with the relationships with all of his teachers. Apparently there was a huge congress of all the teachers husbands, whereby they would meet once a week in the treehouse on the DL. ( They were all having extramarital relations with each other...together...in large-group format). And all the teachers found out, which left them all single, and needy for some affection. He told me it was a mutual give and take relation. I asked about the science lab patents... to which he said its what's supporting his house payments at the current moment. Regarding the principal, she was the orchestrator of the weekly trysts with the teachers husbands thus, everyone is pissed and she takes advantage of them all.

We met for coffee one afternoon and discussed his challenging relationship with his two neighbors. One was an incestuous relation between son and mother, the other was a riddled love affair, separation and rekindling between a police officer and a practicing catholic. He described the yoga-video game loving-Playing card trio as though the Eiffel Tower had been erected in Kyoto. That in the midst of lust and passion lived a boy with a searing to learn and a mother with the skills to teach. That one day he would grow up and move out and hopefully not turn into oedipus. Regarding the police officer he didn't say much as this interview was being written other than the phrase " I guess I now know the answer to the question-"Who wants a mustache ride?"

Finally, I asked him what's next. He said there are quite a few more stories for him to tell me, but to keep part one of the interview short and for the next coffee, we'll discuss his treasure hunt and relations with his cheerleading friend from school.

Till then.
Adieu

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
As a journalist, I've spent countless hours interviewing people to better understand their actions and who they are as individuals, rather than base opinions on them from speculation. Over the past 4 weeks, I've spent a total of 25 hours with the Main Character from Summertime Saga. We discussed his hopes, his dreams. Why things went the way they did and what he hopes will happen in the future. I thought I'd share that all with you now.

Our first topic of discussion was his relationship with the two women in his house and the divorcee who owns the farm up the block. I was under the explicit opinion that they were all related, but apparently that was an elaborate ruse by a blackmarket news site with the initials LP. They were dropping lies and misinformations in game files from here and around the world. In fact, the Landlady he lives with is the adopted sister of his late mother. She acted as surrogate given his mothers inability to have children, thus creating an impression they were related, when in fact, the eggs for the surrogacy were donated. So if we're talking broad generalization, they are not "blood" related. With that said, he told me he thinks it's absolutely fine for him to take advantage of everyone in the house and I would tend to agree. Though he and his sister came from the same womb, they do not have any matching genetic information as the sister's father is mister Winslow from the police department and the eggs were donated by the principal of the school. The lady up the street is a divorcee and has cow fetish. Ive been told my the local police the FDA is investigating the milk which has been coming from her farm, however everytime they send agents, they come back looking disheveled and say there were no findings. Ill need to investigate this further myself.

Our next topic of discussion was his school and what's going on with the relationships with all of his teachers. Apparently there was a huge congress of all the teachers husbands, whereby they would meet once a week in the treehouse on the DL. ( They were all having extramarital relations with each other...together...in large-group format). And all the teachers found out, which left them all single, and needy for some affection. He told me it was a mutual give and take relation. I asked about the science lab patents... to which he said its what's supporting his house payments at the current moment. Regarding the principal, she was the orchestrator of the weekly trysts with the teachers husbands thus, everyone is pissed and she takes advantage of them all.

We met for coffee one afternoon and discussed his challenging relationship with his two neighbors. One was an incestuous relation between son and mother, the other was a riddled love affair, separation and rekindling between a police officer and a practicing catholic. He described the yoga-video game loving-Playing card trio as though the Eiffel Tower had been erected in Kyoto. That in the midst of lust and passion lived a boy with a searing to learn and a mother with the skills to teach. That one day he would grow up and move out and hopefully not turn into oedipus. Regarding the police officer he didn't say much as this interview was being written other than the phrase " I guess I now know the answer to the question-"Who wants a mustache ride?"

Finally, I asked him what's next. He said there are quite a few more stories for him to tell me, but to keep part one of the interview short and for the next coffee, we'll discuss his treasure hunt and relations with his cheerleading friend from school.

Till then.
Adieu

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Till then.
Adieu
Wow, I guess it all makes sense now. What I would rather be interested in is the extent of the boy's involvement in drug business, as rumors suggest. I would really appreciate if you could investigate in that direction further. I guess it might also involve the local hospital, where untested contraceptive is being administered, and steroids being freely available in the local gym. Considering the suspicious dead of the boy's father, there are still quite some open questions.

luke2014

Jan 18, 2019
Hey guys need some help got pretty far in storylines but cant get no further with jenny.... access her computer and mini game is so fast like 4 seconds impossible to do n comes up with hint get better at computers? How do u do that

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys need some help got pretty far in storylines but cant get no further with jenny.... access her computer and mini game is so fast like 4 seconds impossible to do n comes up with hint get better at computers? How do u do that
Are you sure it's really just 4 seconds? I tried right now and it's much more (like 20 seconds or so).

There was an issue with some minigames where speed depends on screen resolution and/or refresh rate. What refresh rate does your PC display (the one where you play the game, not the in-game PC) have?

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

luke2014

Jan 18, 2019
Are you sure it's really just 4 seconds? I tried right now and it's much more (like 20 seconds or so).

There was an issue with some minigames where speed depends on screen resolution and/or refresh rate. What refresh rate does your PC display (the one where you play the game, not the in-game PC) have?
Thanks for getting back im playimg latest android version and yep as soon as u do first click its over for me super fast most ive mqnaged to correct is 2

Northwood284

Jul 1, 2017
So I have reached a point in Debbie's story where she should teach me how to kiss but I can't seem to find her in the kitchen, seems to be a glitch. Do anyone have any solution for this?

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
So I have reached a point in Debbie's story where she should teach me how to kiss but I can't seem to find her in the kitchen, seems to be a glitch. Do anyone have any solution for this?
That usually means she's in the shower, if she's there just sleep through to a day when she's not and she should be in the kitchen. Occasionally there might be some other task that's taking precedence, check your phone to see if another quest-line is interfering.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
Grace and Odette (a new character, friend of grace). DC have done other things but i don't know if they are already implemented in the 19.0 update (he work on Annie and yumi for exemple).

Milol

Mar 9, 2018
I’m playing the android version of the game and when I go to the mall with Jenny to buy the buttplug, because I already have it, there is no option to leave the store and I’m stuck. Is there anyway around this other then restarting the game?

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
I’m playing the android version of the game and when I go to the mall with Jenny to buy the buttplug, because I already have it, there is no option to leave the store and I’m stuck. Is there anyway around this other then restarting the game?
I had a similar problem, but I think what you're really supposed to do is buy the blue vibrator and/or/then talk to the shop girl.

Milol

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah that’s what I think is supposed to happen but I don’t want to have to start again as I bought everything at the start

LukzR

Jul 2, 2019
Jenny os broken again 0.18.6. Can't get her the $500. The dialog does not appear. Started a new game because of this bug but still doesn't work.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes