Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Something is wrong with the compressed file or the game I dunno. But it's not opening with joiplay.
There have been nearly 300 downloads for PC/Mac from the GoFile links, alone, in the past 10 hours. -- Counting WorkUpload or Pixel Drain - probably over 600, total.

You are the first mentioning there's a problem like this.
Have you attempted deleting and downloading it again?
If you have the problem again, you'll probably need to download from the official link for the uncompressed version (download straight from the developer's website to assure you're getting it untouched by others).

Good luck.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I made a joke about Odette getting too many scenes but I do actually like her. I just think some other girls could be expanded instead and I highly doubt her scenes are going to stop here going by DC's record with her since he's practically confirmed through ingame dialogue we'll get 1 scene with her and Eve in a threesome and Grace mentioning she was saving her ass for the right person might factor into another threesome or so I hope but hey at least we got some butt stuff with her so I ain't overly complaining
There's a good chance the Odette+Eve event will never happen. Just like many deadends in the game. Just because MC and co talk about stuff daily doesn't mean it'll ever be made. If the rumors are true, batch 5 won't involve any of those 2 girls, so not there. Maybe in batch 6, if that ever comes out. Probably not since every1 and their mom hates Odette for being DC's fav. Then we get to R(h)onda in 2 years and the rest is already planned. Another huge maybe could be once we get into the dating stuff, but again, 3-4 years and you'd have to do both routes with precise choices to allow them to accept the haremverse. Or DC 360 no scopes everything and releases it at random to spite the thread. Anything goes, but more towards the low-maybes

Reactions: APoc1
Jun 23, 2020
There's a good chance the Odette+Eve event will never happen. Just like many deadends in the game. Just because MC and co talk about stuff daily doesn't mean it'll ever be made. If the rumors are true, batch 5 won't involve any of those 2 girls, so not there. Maybe in batch 6, if that ever comes out. Probably not since every1 and their mom hates Odette for being DC's fav. Then we get to R(h)onda in 2 years and the rest is already planned. Another huge maybe could be once we get into the dating stuff, but again, 3-4 years and you'd have to do both routes with precise choices to allow them to accept the haremverse. Or DC 360 no scopes everything and releases it at random to spite the thread. Anything goes, but more towards the low-maybes
Fair point but I just don't see him leaving out Odette(his clear fav) +Eve(the fandoms fav going by polls). Haven't actually heard anything about Batch 5 and 6 so I can't really comment on that. Isn't the hate for Odette mostly just here? I haven't really seen it anywhere else and even then I feel like DC isn't the sort to care

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Fair point but I just don't see him leaving out Odette(his clear fav) +Eve(the fandoms fav going by polls). Haven't actually heard anything about Batch 5 and 6 so I can't really comment on that. Isn't the hate for Odette mostly just here? I haven't really seen it anywhere else and even then I feel like DC isn't the sort to care
Batch 5 should be the mafia girls (Svetlana and the powder'd girls during the main route's finale). Batch 6 isn't a thing yet. Yet. Most fandoms are pretty assbackward with themselves, inlcuding on Patreon : every1 cries Debbie never gets anything but no1 voted for in the last 2 polls she was in. And indeed, DC doesn't give a flying fuck about what people think. He only does the polls to gauge the order of updates, everything else is up to him. You might get lucky in a stream and influence some random part, but all the lewds are never streamed, so nobody knows what'll happen. Until DC leaks his update folder with pron pics to inspire the scenes.

Jun 23, 2020
I should clarify that what I meant to say was that I didn't think he'd leave out the scene forever but I didn't think it'd be in the next batch either. Sorry I'm really, really fucking tired but can't sleep so I'm not wording things that well :HideThePain:
Batch 5 should be the mafia girls (Svetlana and the powder'd girls during the main route's finale). Batch 6 isn't a thing yet. Yet. Most fandoms are pretty assbackward with themselves, inlcuding on Patreon : every1 cries Debbie never gets anything but no1 voted for in the last 2 polls she was in. And indeed, DC doesn't give a flying fuck about what people think. He only does the polls to gauge the order of updates, everything else is up to him. You might get lucky in a stream and influence some random part, but all the lewds are never streamed, so nobody knows what'll happen. Until DC leaks his update folder with pron pics to inspire the scenes.
Bleh I could take or leave the mafia girls(Unless it's the Russian boss lady she's nice) but it'd be weird if they got nothing. Hopefully the scenes are good if it's true and yeah fandoms can be annoyingly inconsistent like that but I've learned to accept them as they are. Also more Debbie would be nice if I'm being honest though I'm more of a Diane man myself but I can wait. Not much point in getting mad over things like this but that's just me.
Curious by the way does he leak the batch scenes on purpose during streams or is he just that tardy?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I should clarify that what I meant to say was that I didn't think he'd leave out the scene forever but I didn't think it'd be in the next batch either. Sorry I'm really, really fucking tired but can't sleep so I'm not wording things that well :HideThePain:

Bleh I could take or leave the mafia girls(Unless it's the Russian boss lady she's nice) but it'd be weird if they got nothing. Hopefully the scenes are good if it's true and yeah fandoms can be annoyingly inconsistent like that but I've learned to accept them as they are. Also more Debbie would be nice if I'm being honest though I'm more of a Diane man myself but I can wait. Not much point in getting mad over things like this but that's just me.
Curious by the way does he leak the batch scenes on purpose during streams or is he just that tardy?
I think he just didn't realise which folder was open when he shuffled around some stream images. Then people jumped on it and screencapped the evidence. Or it's just a scheme to please the milkers, you never know with DC

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
given the past updates up to now, we can confirm odette will be in the dlc and the main LI in the next DarkCookie's game

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Trying to figure out why you even need the console? You can use the ingame cheats for almost everything.
Because the game is so broken that it is unplayable without console?
And no, rollback is no cheating.
Rollback is no "nice to have", it's a "must have".

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Don't think the game is broken for anyone else , well Good luck.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The game is not broken nor is it unplayable. This sounds like a you problem.
That said, the console has been locked out for quite awhile I believe.

If you want to mess with your gameplay, DC made it possible to do so within the game a long time ago.

See #1 & #6 & #7 & #8 in the FAQ below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Install my mod. Enables rollback (and restricts it where it is not safe). Also enables console.

Reactions: sassy_mendigo

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Summertime Saga [v0.20.14 Pre-tech - Part 4] [Kompas Productions]

Compressed

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a problem with this compressed file. I do not see any new content showing up. Even when using the new game content skip mode, none of the scenes as describe scenes show up in the game hint menu.

Also my past saves from the previous update do not continue correctly, I get game warning screens saying that gameplay is broken.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
eight new scenes? is it debbie?
No. Read #1 and #4 in the FAQ
Is there a problem with this compressed file. I do not see any new content showing up. Even when using the new game content skip mode, none of the scenes as describe scenes show up in the game hint menu.

Also my past saves from the previous update do not continue correctly, I get game warning screens saying that gameplay is broken.
There is no problem. I specifically went and downloaded the PC zip from the GoFile host even though I already have the uncompressed.
As for your saves, Read #1 and #8 in the FAQ

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes