Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I did not say the wiki is wrong I just read the walkthrough on the wiki and it only shows part 3 but nothing after She's Not Done With You Yet right after 71 that is all it showing not showing part 4 or anything if I am not reading the currect arera on the wiki please tell me that but don't be rude.
The main story ends there. After that the game had 4 updates with many new sex scenes but no progression in the story.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The main story ends there. After that the game had 4 updates with many new sex scenes but no progression in the story.
Yes that is what I said about the main story no progress with the main yet this is what I am waiting for before I play again thank you.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes that is what I said about the main story no progress with the main yet this is what I am waiting for before I play again thank you.
Ok... The goal of the main story was to find out who killed the old man. The end of Part 3 answers how he died. What progression are you looking for?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
The main story is done, so no more progress for that. There is going to be progress for secondary stories like Rhonda, Annie and Judith but that's going to happen in a while. You can check progress and the plan for future updates in the webpage, there is a link in the first page of this thread.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Guess you didn't play the game nor read anything since over a year ago : the main route is finding out who killed MC's notdad. What do you think happens at the end of part 3 ? (Please don't reply to that). Basic knowledge is now a lost art, same as reading and actually playing the game ....... By the way, are you really trying to say the wiki answered you but it's wrong ? Really ? How far are you willing to go down the drain for your own weird narrative ?
Ok... The goal of the main story was to find out who killed the old man. The end of Part 3 answers how he died. What progression are you looking for?
Gotta quote myself now too
Well I think prom was supost to be the next part maybe I am wrong?
For the love of space Jeebus dude, the 3 routes after the main were known before part 3 was finished ....... This is beyond trolling at this point

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well I think prom was supost to be the next part maybe I am wrong?
Well - you gotta get to know all your possible prom dates before asking someone to the prom. The prom at the college (HAHAHA). Beyond the new animations and scenes (30+?) added during these pre-tech updates - next up per is
  1. at least one more Pre-Tech update with some new animations/scenes
  2. Tech Update (after at least one more pre-tech update)
  3. R(h)onda
  4. Annie
  5. Judith
  6. TBA

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Question: going from the title, does that mean pregnancy is end game content? Seeing that it spans.... 3 months? Or is it something like this one game where the pregnancy is only 4-6 weeks long?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Question: going from the title, does that mean pregnancy is end game content? Seeing that it spans.... 3 months? Or is it something like this one game where the pregnancy is only 4-6 weeks long?
I'm not sure what the title reveals about pregnancy. Pregnancy is a few weeks, and then the baby disappears a few weeks later.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Going by the last ~4 years you skipped by not playing and the preg tab on the wiki you also didn't read : cum inside gives a mini-game (to certain girls, you'll have to find the list on your own), then if you win > you get about 1 week of nothing, then the girl texts you she got preg (many of them get mad), then about ~3 weeks where you can't dick them anymore (2 of them got a scene when they get pretty huge), baby pops out, girl is holding baby for another week or 2 (and you can't do much), then the baby vanishes to the pits of daycare and the girl comes back to normal

Reactions: Zareem

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Going by the last ~4 years you skipped by not playing and the preg tab on the wiki you also didn't read : cum inside gives a mini-game (to certain girls, you'll have to find the list on your own), then if you win > you get about 1 week of nothing, then the girl texts you she got preg (many of them get mad), then about ~3 weeks where you can't dick them anymore (2 of them got a scene when they get pretty huge), baby pops out, girl is holding baby for another week or 2 (and you can't do much), then the baby vanishes to the pits of daycare and the girl comes back to normal
How'd you know I only played it 4 years ago? I played until I was blocked by a wait for update. There are a couple games I'm on hiatus with; like champion of realms. I just wanted to know cuz if a game has pregnancy I'd prefer to know if it is end game content only, and if so I'll concentrate more on the story than the side plots. There are some game's where I'm more into the story and the world the creator made than the h-content. Sacrilege, I know

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How'd you know I only played it 4 years ago? I played until I was blocked by a wait for update. There are a couple games I'm on hiatus with; like champion of realms. I just wanted to know cuz if a game has pregnancy I'd prefer to know if it is end game content only, and if so I'll concentrate more on the story than the side plots. There are some game's where I'm more into the story and the world the creator made than the h-content. Sacrilege, I know
The 1st preg update was 4 years ago, then the first 1/3 of the main route since 2020 is to get a girl preg. Pretty easy to spot who doesn't play the game ......

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The 1st preg update was 4 years ago, then the first 1/3 of the main route since 2020 is to get a girl preg. Pretty easy to spot who doesn't play the game ......
Only girl I can confirm is Jenny... unless I'm looking at the wrong wiki

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Only girl I can confirm is Jenny... unless I'm looking at the wrong wiki
Don't know - you don't state what wiki page you were on.
  1. It's not end game content - as implied by ImTransAndTiny's post before you asking if it was end game content #64,736
  2. You'll know if you are on the pregnancy page on the wiki that is stated in Ominkuken's post #64,737 because the header is pretty clear:
1652460841614.png

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Don't know - you don't state what wiki page you were on.
  1. It's not end game content - as implied by ImTransAndTiny's post before you asking if it was end game content #64,736
  2. You'll know if you are on the pregnancy page on the wiki that is stated in Ominkuken's post #64,737 because the header is pretty clear:
View attachment 1809014
Thx, I found it, but a route I wanted to develop doesn't have one yet

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So I’m doing my bi annual check in,
And it seems like we’ve been at the same place for awhile. Isn’t the Rhonda update taking even longer than usual. Or is it just me. I wonder if the dude is okay

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes