May 26, 2018
I'm most definitely late af to the discussion but I just finished the storyline for Roxxy and holy shit was that good character development, definitely one of the most grounded characters. Went from wicked witch of the west to nice, pretty chill chick to date. Honestly felt like the victory lap of the game and could be ultimately be the final/ ending girl for the main character. Underdog story and he gets to fuck roxxy's friends too! Cuddos

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Not sure why people think this when it's already been vetted? Eve has a pierced clit and pregnancy route.
Nevermind that we saw her new version already drawn naked and even her previous one was drawn naked by DC on stream in the past.

Maybe MC will be the trap in one route due to story reasons.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Not sure why people think this when it's already been vetted? Eve has a pierced clit and pregnancy route.
The whole discussion started again because of DC's recent post in which announced "varied story options". That seems somewhat contradictory given his recent line to remove as many branches/options as possible. It seems to be in line with one picarto stream, that happened right after Eve won the poll and in which DC and Splooh said that there could be two stories for the trap "to appease" those who really don't like that kind of content. One "true" trans story including the full content and one slightly lighter "female" version of that same story for those who really don't like that kind of content. Nobody knows if they were just trolling/fooling around, if they'll actually do it despite the additional work, etc.

The one thing that's absolutely sure is that we won't know anything about the trap, who ever it is, until her update drops. DC made it pretty clear that he wants it to be a real surprise. So there's probably no real use to talk about art that's in the game right now or that DC produced on stream. Adapting a sprite would take him half an hour at best, after all.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
The whole discussion started again because of DC's recent post in which announced "varied story options". That seems somewhat contradictory given his recent line to remove as many branches/options as possible. It seems to be in line with one picarto stream, that happened right after Eve won the poll and in which DC and Splooh said that there could be two stories for the trap "to appease" those who really don't like that kind of content. One "true" trans story including the full content and one slightly lighter "female" version of that same story for those who really don't like that kind of content. Nobody knows if they were just trolling/fooling around, if they'll actually do it despite the additional work, etc.

The one thing that's absolutely sure is that we won't know anything about the trap, who ever it is, until her update drops. DC made it pretty clear that he wants it to be a real surprise. So there's probably no real use to talk about art that's in the game right now or that DC produced on stream. Adapting a sprite would take him half an hour at best, after all.
Sounds bullshit if you ask me. And 'varied story options' sounds like the usual stuff, like how banging Roxxy's mom is one. Besides I doubt people would take it too kindly if the 'female version' is the lesser of the two. Sounds like that crap from Seeds of Chaos where you can switch off NTR but it leaves you with only 1/3rd of the game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
. Besides I doubt people would take it too kindly if the 'female version' is the lesser of the two.
And if the alternative would be to have no female story at all? I guess he's well aware that there'll always be some who don't like this kind of content.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
+1 to the idea that the "trap" might be involved with the principal dungeon/cult story. I suspect some Bible Black tier shenanigans from that whole storyline. Don't be suprised if some of the arcane rituals cause individuals to grow penises temporarily like the villians from Bible Black.

Magic isn't that far out there when we have Aqua and the cowgirl.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
And if the alternative would be to have no female story at all? I guess he's well aware that there'll always be some who don't like this kind of content.
No trap at all would be an alternative too with that mindset

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
No trap at all would be an alternative too with that mindset
We'll see. I personally see the trap on one level with the "monstergirl". DC talked about that for a very long time during his stream as well, trolling people that she'd be in the game already and that nobody had found her yet, and suddenly we got Aqua. Given that he's repeating the same statements for years now (there'll be a trap, she'll be one of the schoolgirls, it'll be a surprise etc.) I'm fairly certain that we'll get that part of the story at some point.

Magic isn't that far out there when we have Aqua and the cowgirl.
I personally don't think in this case so to be honest. All this monstergirl stuff is pretty well hidden and one has to put in a lot of effort to get it and one can easily avoid it. I somewhat doubt he's going to make it part of a major story.

Reactions: seraphimd2

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
We'll see. I personally see the trap on one level with the "monstergirl". DC talked about that for a very long time during his stream as well, trolling people that she'd be in the game already and that nobody had found her yet, and suddenly we got Aqua. Given that he's repeating the same statements for years now (there'll be a trap, she'll be one of the schoolgirls, it'll be a surprise etc.) I'm fairly certain that we'll get that part of the story at some point.
The Cowgirl is also a thing I believe?

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
changing the subject a little, do any of you guys know if all the fish lures are already implemented in the game? In my gameplays I always find the worm, the blue one and the golden lure. There is always one that I can't find.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The Cowgirl is also a thing I believe?
Yes, but after Aqua that "joke" was of course somewhat gone. There'll actually be more monstergirls in the future, like probably one per year for either halloween or some different secret update. Patreons voted for a succubus more than a year ago but nothing has come out of that until now.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Weird, on my end when I delete the persistent file from the %appdata% and the saves folder the cookies jar is empty.
I dont know, it's kinda retarded for me. I deleted everything (even in the appdata folder) and when i downloaded it again, everything reset, except for the cookie jar, that was still completed

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes