Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Me (yesterday): I wonder when was the last update to Summertime Saga, haven't played that in a while... Maybe I'd check it tomorrow.
Me (today): Now that's a coincidence. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Danlorn

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
This is not the finished product so in all we are all his beta testers. maybe that is why he relases his buggy mess kind of like game developer Bethesda releasing a buggy mess and act allmighty and let his modding community fix his sorry excuse for a game.
Well he did say there were animations missing and that would take, what, 2 more weeks?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Well he did say there were animations missing and that would take, what, 2 more weeks?
What DC said was that he was going to add these extra scenes BEFORE releasing. Which is why it took him 2 more weeks to release.

This is the finished version of Jenny's update and no more new scenes are coming for now

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Shamballa

Dec 12, 2017
are you all those who bitch about "pregnancy bug" aware that you have to wait a couple weeks in game for anyone to give birth ? :cautious: and another couple of weeks for her to let the kid go to daycare btw...
Then her storyline can proceed

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Considering there's stuff like pregnax...how is the whole "concept" of impregnation in this game? Is it still only limited to Diane and her storyline?

delta21

Sep 8, 2017
If anyone is getting softlocked with the Jenny content, try finishing Diane's and Debbie's quest line. Then go back to Jenny. This worked for me and I have completed all of Jenny's content. If you get her pregnant, then skip days a whole bunch until you either get the cell msg stating she is in labor, or find her around the house and talk to her and go thru all the dialogue options. (Only go thru the dialogue options once per location. You don't have to do this everyday.) To give you some kind of indication of what im talking about, i'm on Day 177. Also, you can reset her if you skip like 14-20 days after she appears in her room with baby.

Reactions: LaFaucheuse3000

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Anyone else not see the point in pregnancy content? I do enjoy it now and again but at this stage in the game what purpose does it serve? It's probably never going to do anything besides change character models slightly, it can only realistically affect any endings unless there's going to be some magic BS where the kids grow up instantly.

At which point...what's the point? Would the game then be about raising your children?

I can understand it as a fetish but in terms of it's function in a game like this it never makes sense to me as something people really want to be added quick, it serves as a good end result to your actions in a game but getting any girl pregnant at any time just doesn't do anything unless a game is built around that idea, like say Vitamin Quest where the main characters whole quest is to repopulate her species and the kids appear elsewhere as a mark of progress.

Basically I feel like this is just kind of a waste of time, I assume people voted for it of course but like...why? What does it add right now?

Reactions: Crosaith.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
What I don't really understand is why did he delay the game almost 3 weeks, because he "didn't want to release a game full of bugs"........ only to release a game full of bugs?
Personally, I only run into 1 bug which I was able to ignore. I'm more disappointed for the 5-month wait to essentially get a makeover of Jenny's story.

It didn't develop the relationship Jenny has to the MC in any way. No 'new' scenes added in other rooms of the house, except the MC's bed.

My point being:
Jenny - MC before the update: She thinks he's a loser and hints that she may have feelings for him even though she says she's only in it for the money.

Jenny - MC after the update: Still thinks he's a loser and hints that she may have feelings for him
EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD A BABY TOGETHER (or in my case 3)!

Zero relationship and character development between the two. Just a hyped makeover which explains the in-between bits of how Jenny got into webcamming in more detail. Plus he removed the ability to sneak in her bed but it balances out with the bj scene in the shower so at least I don't feel like we got fewer scenes.

Shamballa

Dec 12, 2017
Anyone else not see the point in pregnancy content? I do enjoy it now and again but at this stage in the game what purpose does it serve? It's probably never going to do anything besides change character models slightly, it can only realistically affect any endings unless there's going to be some magic BS where the kids grow up instantly.

At which point...what's the point? Would the game then be about raising your children?

I can understand it as a fetish but in terms of it's function in a game like this it never makes sense to me as something people really want to be added quick, it serves as a good end result to your actions in a game but getting any girl pregnant at any time just doesn't do anything unless a game is built around that idea, like say Vitamin Quest where the main characters whole quest is to repopulate her species and the kids appear elsewhere as a mark of progress.

Basically I feel like this is just kind of a waste of time, I assume people voted for it of course but like...why? What does it add right now?
Right now ? nothing. But see it as the developper of this BETA GAME thought about it. Better for them to implement it as the developpment goes than after all the shit has been coded. Simple, practical logic.
I finished this release with all scenes and no bugs, so i'm quite surprised to see all the negativity here, but idk maybe i'm lucky, maybe i'm the only one that actually reads the update notes :LOL:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, for this version, is there a functional unrem? I copied what I used in the previous version, but it does not work. Thank you.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
If anyone is getting softlocked with the Jenny content, try finishing Diane's and Debbie's quest line. Then go back to Jenny. This worked for me and I have completed all of Jenny's content. If you get her pregnant, then skip days a whole bunch until you either get the cell msg stating she is in labor, or find her around the house and talk to her and go thru all the dialogue options. (Only go thru the dialogue options once per location. You don't have to do this everyday.) To give you some kind of indication of what im talking about, i'm on Day 177. Also, you can reset her if you skip like 14-20 days after she appears in her room with baby.
I literally sat on the bedroom screen for 15 minutes doing nothing but hitting Sleep and my game still never progressed from the initial pregnancy announcement, and the only options I had were to ask her if she was still mad.

Sep 16, 2016
I literally sat on the bedroom screen for 15 minutes doing nothing but hitting Sleep and my game still never progressed from the initial pregnancy announcement, and the only options I had were to ask her if she was still mad.
Did you go downstairs in the morning? That is a scene with Debby and Jenny, were she tells her she is pregnant

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Five months, five months for a little rework of jenny's story. The number of sex scenes are basically the same and just reworked. One year ago that would have been a two month update. In five months DC used to do plenty of stuff back then, look at the teachers or Debbie updates for example.

I don't know why but DC slowed down a lot, also dropping two shitty updates in a row, 0.17 and 0.18. I'am just sad about waiting so much and being so hyped to get updates like this. I know it's free and yada yada yada, but I am just sad, can't I be?

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes