srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpy", line 84, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 325, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 249, in call_screen
Exception: DynamicImage u'objects/character_diane_[M_diane.outfit.get][M_diane.pregnancy.to_string].png': could not find image. (u'objects/character_diane_shirtless_pregnant_belly.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone.rpyc", line 529, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 88, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpyc", line 84, in script
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpy", line 84, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 325, in main
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 249, in call_screen
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/screen.py", line 428, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 508, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/image.py", line 718, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "/data/user/0/summer.time.saga/files/renpy/display/image.py", line 632, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'objects/character_diane_[M_diane.outfit.get][M_diane.pregnancy.to_string].png': could not find image. (u'objects/character_diane_shirtless_pregnant_belly.png')

Please fix issue upon going inside the barn.
After I finished the statue and put the sample milk on it.
When daisy arrive after that I cant go inside the barn
And a lot of glitches.
Some are going inside the school but it showing outside the barn
This should be fixed with my mod. If you install it and still face the issue, please post a savegame here and I will try to fix it.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
you know this game is a joke now, when the 18.5 update (which isn't even supposed to be an update by itself) is gonna take a month(or more) to make. Still don't understand why people keep giving money to this dude.

Reactions: nineeleven

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
What was Roxxy's mom crime?
Oh I get it selling meth without a license.
You need a license to have money nowadays.
I swear cops are just looking for any dumb excuse to arrest you.
Also if you are wondering why she's not in jail that Saturday or Sunday.
Is cause she doesn't show up until Monday when you talk to Roxxie at school.
I know another one of those bugs.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
This should be fixed with my mod. If you install it and still face the issue, please post a savegame here and I will try to fix it.
Still breaks on the aunt content. Not just that barn scene which remains broken but also when you talk to her at home at the couch, talking about the baby when she's preggo kicks out an error too. Bugs of these magnitude are pretty silly for the maker of the game to leave in, but I guess they can't be arsed to try things out in every variant you can achieve. Quality control is hard, which is why real game companies have real QA departments that do nothing but...

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
It's also ridiculous bullshit of the game maker to not include a 100% completed save or two with each release if the save game compatibility keeps breaking, but I suppose that's another rant.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I do not know if this has been brought up before, but I think there should be a script in the game to keep track of how many kids the MC has had, and with whom. I also believe that every viable character in the game should be impregnable, but that is just me. Nothing like secretly(or not so secretly) claiming every ladies womb in town with spawn. It could become an epidemic in the town. hahaha.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's also ridiculous bullshit of the game maker to not include a 100% completed save or two with each release if the save game compatibility keeps breaking, but I suppose that's another rant.
They did it in the past, but this time there wasn't that much need for it to be honest. And in case you just want to unlock the cookie jar, you simply have to click on the wifi symbol on MC's phone and you can access the menue to unlock it without a save.

The semi-official discord statement from one of the QA guys:

mil578 02.05.2019:
There will be no save file presented. The new content requires no old content completed first, and old content conflicts too much with the new to provide a good save file. If you use any save with content completed, you will miss some of this update.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah still getting the error after installing the mod.
Still breaks on the aunt content. Not just that barn scene which remains broken but also when you talk to her at home at the couch, talking about the baby when she's preggo kicks out an error too. Bugs of these magnitude are pretty silly for the maker of the game to leave in, but I guess they can't be arsed to try things out in every variant you can achieve. Quality control is hard, which is why real game companies have real QA departments that do nothing but...
OK I think I fixed those bugs with version 1.3 -- however, this is getting complicated. The mod was not intended as a bugfix collection...

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Do you believe 0.18.5 will work with 0.18 save files? I understand files not working when there's new content that conflict with older ones but this "half" update should be the continuation from where 0.18 finished, right?

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Question, my bank account has $24949 in it. I cannot add the $51 to max it out... and I cannot withdraw the $49 to reduce it to zero... Is this a bug? Or am I gaining interest?

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
How did you get that odd amount in the first place?
That is the thing. I had been depositing money in $5000 increments. it was going up... 5k, 10k, 15k... after i got it to 20k, it seemed like it just added the amount that was in my pocket at the time... I don't know. I just checked it again, after a couple in game days and quest, and now it is sitting at $24,922...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Do you believe 0.18.5 will work with 0.18 save files? I understand files not working when there's new content that conflict with older ones but this "half" update should be the continuation from where 0.18 finished, right?
Hasn't worked before. This wouldn't break tradition of even half updates not being compatible given everything else happening.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
... Master Somrak has gone from slightly creepy to full on master creep in U18...

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
So I've been toying with the current game today:

IMO the game needs an option to toggle the pregnancy system completely off. I know about the birth control pills, but it got really annoying having the pregnancy mini game pop up everytime. Especially when I wanted to run through all the current Jenny stuff, only to have it bug out if she is successfully impregnated early in the route.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
They did it in the past, but this time there wasn't that much need for it to be honest. And in case you just want to unlock the cookie jar, you simply have to click on the wifi symbol on MC's phone and you can access the menue to unlock it without a save.
Is there some other trick that needs to be enabled for this, like console unlock? Nothing happens when I click on the wifi icon.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Bug with Diane:

Exception: DynamicImage 'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_body_b_hay_feeding_[M_diane.outfit.get]1.png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/layeredimage/diane_body_b_hay_feeding_nightgown1.png')

Brannsar

Dec 22, 2017
Question, my bank account has $24949 in it. I cannot add the $51 to max it out... and I cannot withdraw the $49 to reduce it to zero... Is this a bug? Or am I gaining interest?
You gain interest. I think you get noticed in your house mail box indicating how much its grown.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes