srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I've been toying with the current game today:

IMO the game needs an option to toggle the pregnancy system completely off. I know about the birth control pills, but it got really annoying having the pregnancy mini game pop up everytime. Especially when I wanted to run through all the current Jenny stuff, only to have it bug out if she is successfully impregnated early in the route.
I did that Pregnax pill quest, took the one preventing pregnancy and never was bothered with the minigame again after that. So what's the problem here?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there some other trick that needs to be enabled for this, like console unlock? Nothing happens when I click on the wifi icon.
Maybe its an android only feature then? I just reinstalled it and it works flawlessly. Sadly I can't test it on windows at the moment.

Reactions: PatreonTed
Jul 16, 2018
Do you believe 0.18.5 will work with 0.18 save files? I understand files not working when there's new content that conflict with older ones but this "half" update should be the continuation from where 0.18 finished, right?
I think I read in one of the changelogs (maybe 0.18.1) that they have disabled the code that prevents loading all saves for micro versions. So 0.18.2 loads 0.18.0 save files correctly and hopefully 0.18.5 will too.

Subham Koley

Feb 3, 2018
i gave the pom pom to roxxy.. then i have to talk to jenny for roxxy's cheerleading training.. when i talked to jenny she asked for 500 bucks... i have the money but i cannot pay her and i cannot progress on teacher bissette... can anybody tell me now what to do???

Jul 17, 2018
Great game. I would love to see pregnant content with the teachers in a future update, as well as Mia and Roxxy. Also, I have a couple of friends who are gay and enjoy playing this game. Maybe add a twist where the player can decide to make the MC turn gay and hook up with Kevin. Its just a suggestion.

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Question, my bank account has $24949 in it. I cannot add the $51 to max it out... and I cannot withdraw the $49 to reduce it to zero... Is this a bug? Or am I gaining interest?
You gain interest each week. That $51 should not take too long to appear with interests. Also, the ATM interface is due for a rework to be able to deposit/withdraw as much as you want. Something to look forward to in a future update.

So I've been toying with the current game today:

IMO the game needs an option to toggle the pregnancy system completely off. I know about the birth control pills, but it got really annoying having the pregnancy mini game pop up everytime. Especially when I wanted to run through all the current Jenny stuff, only to have it bug out if she is successfully impregnated early in the route.
The birth control pills do skip the minigame entirely. It was added as part of v0.18.2 if I recall.

Is there some other trick that needs to be enabled for this, like console unlock? Nothing happens when I click on the wifi icon.
That is correct. To access the debug menu, you need to either play on an android device, or enable developer mode. You can find a tutorial for that on the official summertime saga wiki, as well as a description of the debug menu's functionnalities.

Playing in developer mode unlocks the debug menu but also messes with the backgrounds somewhat, showing grey screens saying "missing background". Those are not bugs to report though. This behaviour is intended so that we know what backgrounds needs to be made. In regular playthrough, this does not happen though, if a background doesn't exists, the game will pick a similar background to fill in automatically.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i gave the pom pom to roxxy.. then i have to talk to jenny for roxxy's cheerleading training.. when i talked to jenny she asked for 500 bucks... i have the money but i cannot pay her and i cannot progress on teacher bissette... can anybody tell me now what to do???
If you attach a savegame here, I would try to figure it out.

D

Deleted member 876176

I cant play Aqua way, never come a book in the shell "derpy answer", i have the treasure map!

dan bo

Jul 31, 2017
This is a known bug in version 18.0. You have to download 18.2.
I cant play Aqua way, never come a book in the shell "derpy answer", i have the treasure map!
Are you sure it's not already in your bag? If you're having trouble with the quest, I would guess you don't have the golden key. You get it during Eric's quest after his father tells you the location of his stolen loot.
What's the combination to open the treasure chest?
1-5-1-3, or after deciphering, Octopus-Mermaid-Octopus-Anchor

Reactions: ReaCreations

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
What are you gonna add to the next version?
I unlocked all the places.
He beats the bully.
He gets the girl.
Actually he gets all the girls then some.
Are you gonna add different places like the teacher's homes.
I never understood why the principal was the only one with her own place?
The Mod helped but only triggers when you are at a certain place at a certain time.
Maybe you should add another bully to steal away his girlfriend or girlfriends.
Maybe there is an aunt or aunts on the father's side of the family you can include.
What ever it is, I hope the adventure is so big it will take a year to finish.

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I haven't downloaded the latest version yet. Does Jenny have to get pregnant? If so, I'm done with this game.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I haven't downloaded the latest version yet. Does Jenny have to get pregnant? If so, I'm done with this game.
It's optional (I skipped entirely). Not only you have 20% to impregnate them but you can take a pill that completely skips the pregnancy minigame.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
No jenny doesn't have to get pregnant..
The doctor gave him both the pregnax and sterile pills .

Last edited:

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
So I just recently download .18.2 and selected the cheat mode as I have already played through and done everything in the previous version and cannot use my old save. So with the cheat mode turned on how will it affect the sisters story line?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes