srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It was in version 0.14.5 when the game still worked well and there were almost no bugs, now I have tried the new version 0.18.6 but it is too many garbage bugs and a scandalous plot.
What then I do not understand a thing they released the 0.18 but it was painful then the 0.18.2 even worse then the 0.18.5 and to finish the 0.18.6 four bug updates and still works very badly.
All the remaking of the characters and the plot ruined the game not to mention the cut scenes.
When I want to play SS I will do it with the 0.14.5 version maximum 0.17.5 from 18 it is better to throw it in the trash, we hope in 0.19 but I believe it little.
The game has bugs, yes. It had serious bugs in the past but got better, though. I myself played through versions 0.16.x, 0.17.1, 0.17.5 and 0.18.2 without any game breaking issues. I did not play 0.18.6 but the save they provided worked to finish Jenny's story without problems.

I do not quite understand your issue. I guess, before 0.19.0 comes out I might do a replay of 0.18.6 and see if it's rally that bad. I asked for saves of people having issues with 0.18.6 so that I could look into it but got no response, so I guess it was not so bad after all.

Hanna2081989

Jun 26, 2018
Good day for every one

can some one help me with Master Samrok quist the last part of it after i get the first 2 offering where i can find the last offering i really want to finish with him first.

Thanks & Regards.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Depends on which offering you are talking about.
Jenny
Debbie
Roxxie or Ami.
Like I've been saying you don't need it if you activate the cheats.

dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
The game has bugs, yes. It had serious bugs in the past but got better, though. I myself played through versions 0.16.x, 0.17.1, 0.17.5 and 0.18.2 without any game breaking issues. I did not play 0.18.6 but the save they provided worked to finish Jenny's story without problems.

I do not quite understand your issue. I guess, before 0.19.0 comes out I might do a replay of 0.18.6 and see if it's rally that bad. I asked for saves of people having issues with 0.18.6 so that I could look into it but got no response, so I guess it was not so bad after all.
The bugs do not always give glaring errors (the classic renpy screen with error codes), if they were looking for a way to make a beautiful game unplayable, they succeeded.
Eg I arrived where in Jenny's PC you find the password for the pink channel but she won't let me do it, this is the first one that came to mind but there are others.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The bugs do not always give glaring errors (the classic renpy screen with error codes), if they were looking for a way to make a beautiful game unplayable, they succeeded.
Eg I arrived where in Jenny's PC you find the password for the pink channel but she won't let me do it, this is the first one that came to mind but there are others.
I remember I stumbled over the pink channel issue myself. This means Jenny's or Debbie's story is not advanced enough (don't remember which). Try again later.

Yes, this is not nice but I would not call it a bug. Agreed you should find the password only when the story is advanced enough. Otherwise, if you would unlock the channel too early, no events would trigger, which is just as bad. So they decided not to let you unlock it even though you found the password.

May 16, 2018
Just played the games again and i say it is worth the wait (somehow). I really love the updated story line for diane and jenny (especially when there is an incest patch) the updated looks and animation is well done. I just wish we could see a more lovable jenny than what it is now intended ( the bitchyness is on a whole new level) i wish she becomes a bit obedient, i know it would become similar to Roxxy route but still... I guy could dream!

Side note: i really love the more seductive aunt diane better than the old one.

Thanks and i hope you improve more on the game (please revisit and add more story for Roxxy, Debbie, Aunt Diane, and Jenny):love:

Reactions: Somnus

chrisvercetti

May 30, 2018
Just played the games again and i say it is worth the wait (somehow). I really love the updated story line for diane and jenny (especially when there is an incest patch) the updated looks and animation is well done. I just wish we could see a more lovable jenny than what it is now intended ( the bitchyness is on a whole new level) i wish she becomes a bit obedient, i know it would become similar to Roxxy route but still... I guy could dream!

Side note: i really love the more seductive aunt diane better than the old one.

Thanks and i hope you improve more on the game (please revisit and add more story for Roxxy, Debbie, Aunt Diane, and Jenny):love:
Hi could you please share your save. please

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How do I trigger this?
You can't. It was in an older version. The Man-Who-Never-Fails scrapped this old character and replaced her. You can find a dull shabby shallow uninteresting green girl in the comic shop, now.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes