Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
how to have sex with helen at her house? when i try talking to her i only get the option to ask about harold and the nun....

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
after having Jenny out to the movies I am to expect a surprise. But this never happens

and another bug.
tbreesome with aunt and mum. Cumming into aunt, the pic afterwards is showing mum leaking

Last edited:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018

random request but i want ronda to have this outfit in her update when she's doing the swimming competition.
darkcookie please

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78
Oct 28, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but I hope for some more character development for Jenny - as it stands, her still being a bitch and you still being somewhat of a sub regardless of the options you choose makes her story kind of disappointing. Just my opinion.
I feel the same man. It's like her story was redone and it still doesn't seem finished. All the others he re did very much feel full, like your mom and auny. But DC can't get Jenny right for some reason. I always just feel like there's more to be told for her story and you don't get it

Reactions: tankdick

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I feel the same man. It's like her story was redone and it still doesn't seem finished. All the others he re did very much feel full, like your mom and auny. But DC can't get Jenny right for some reason. I always just feel like there's more to be told for her story and you don't get it
Well, that's probably because Jenny was always meant to stay the bitchy and condescending sister who doesn't want a relationship with MC. Many people expected a more affectionate "lovey dovey" ending and are now somewhat disappointed because the story went in a different direction.

Oct 28, 2017
Well, that's probably because Jenny was always meant to stay the bitchy and condescending sister who doesn't want a relationship with MC. Many people expected a more affectionate "lovey dovey" ending and are now somewhat disappointed because the story went in a different direction.
well it's inconsistent then. because roxxy was exactly the same, which is why she gets along with the sister. i just feel like jenny doesn't show any character development. i get it, its a sex game lol. but i was just so blown away with how well written the roxxy story was, i thought jennys wouldve been crazy. it just doesn't feel finished to me even with the girlfriend experience thing. like i thought there would be a bunch of threesome scenes where she gets jealous the mc dating roxxy or mom, or diane, maybe even one with the librarian or eve's sister since its forshadowed, but nothing follows up with any of that. even with what she says in her diary about the beach house, i thought they would've added scenes where you bought it yourself and let her live there, which might expand your relationship. its just a lot of stuff was forshadowed, thats all, it got my hopes up. i don't mind her being bitchy, i like it. just wish it had more polish than it does, especially with it being basically updated twice.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Jenny was cute and sweet with the baby in the hospital, that was nice to see even though she is still bitchy otherwise.

Jan 28, 2018
well it's inconsistent then. because roxxy was exactly the same, which is why she gets along with the sister. i just feel like jenny doesn't show any character development. i get it, its a sex game lol. but i was just so blown away with how well written the roxxy story was, i thought jennys wouldve been crazy. it just doesn't feel finished to me even with the girlfriend experience thing. like i thought there would be a bunch of threesome scenes where she gets jealous the mc dating roxxy or mom, or diane, maybe even one with the librarian or eve's sister since its forshadowed, but nothing follows up with any of that. even with what she says in her diary about the beach house, i thought they would've added scenes where you bought it yourself and let her live there, which might expand your relationship. its just a lot of stuff was forshadowed, thats all, it got my hopes up. i don't mind her being bitchy, i like it. just wish it had more polish than it does, especially with it being basically updated twice.
Exactly, in terms of behavior, her character development goes nowhere. Sure, we see she kind of has some character development when we read her diary after "completing" her story, but not really. It starts, and then she's like "nah, screw that, gonna keep being me." So if that's what people want, then good for them - but unless things change I probably won't even bother with her story in future versions of the game regardless of if she gets updates or not.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Ever stop and consider that a character fundamentally changing simply because her brother is putting his dick in her is shitty writing? Jenny retaining her core personality makes a hell of a lot more sense than her changing completely just because MC has a foot long dick.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Ever stop and consider that a character fundamentally changing simply because her brother is putting his dick in her is shitty writing?
I'd call it realistic writing. You wouldn't believe the shit I've seen women do for some megadick. I've watched them change careers, change college majors, move across the country, move out of the country, switch political parties, both give up and start drug habits, etc. Yes, it's awful to say this, and yes it offends my sensibilities, but that doesn't mean I can deny what I've witnessed. It is like mind control, depressing as it seems. Obviously we guys do this too, and it's just as bad when we do it. Endorphins are like any other drug, and addiction is always terrible thing to behold.

Of course I'm also apparently the only person here who isn't using the incest patch, but to each their fetish, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: unknown78
Jan 28, 2018
Ever stop and consider that a character fundamentally changing simply because her brother is putting his dick in her is shitty writing? Jenny retaining her core personality makes a hell of a lot more sense than her changing completely just because MC has a foot long dick.
Neither me nor jenseltersquats are making that argument, so I don't know where you're getting that from. We're simply saying that, typically, people tend to change their attitudes when someone starts being nice to them for repeatedly, especially when the recipient of the behavior has not given the other person any reason to do so ("killing with kindness", etc.) Additionally, mecha_froggy is 100% correct. Endorphins and dopamine have pretty strong affects on our brains.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Exactly, in terms of behavior, her character development goes nowhere. Sure, we see she kind of has some character development when we read her diary after "completing" her story, but not really. It starts, and then she's like "nah, screw that, gonna keep being me." So if that's what people want, then good for them - but unless things change I probably won't even bother with her story in future versions of the game regardless of if she gets updates or not.
If you are only interested in girls that develop like Roxxy, why don't you just play Roxxy, and then, once finishd, start new and play Roxxy again?

This game needs a bitch, and that's Jenny. My opinion. I like her.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'd call it realistic writing. You wouldn't believe the shit I've seen women do for some megadick. I've watched them change careers, change college majors, move across the country, move out of the country, switch political parties, both give up and start drug habits, etc. Yes, it's awful to say this, and yes it offends my sensibilities, but that doesn't mean I can deny what I've witnessed. It is like mind control, depressing as it seems. Obviously we guys do this too, and it's just as bad when we do it. Endorphins are like any other drug, and addiction is always terrible thing to behold.

Of course I'm also apparently the only person here who isn't using the incest patch, but to each their fetish, I guess.
And we are supposed to believe that, are we? Post a photo of all those monster dicks here that you have wittnessed to perform mind control of all those countless women.

We are not talking about Hollywood movies here ;)

However, I am not using incest patch either, so we have that in common.

Reactions: Bababoooey

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If you are only interested in girls that develop like Roxxy, why don't you just play Roxxy, and then, once finishd, start new and play Roxxy again?

This game needs a bitch, and that's Jenny. My opinion. I like her.
Especially since one would expect Rhonda's story to be simiar, too. I mean right now she really doesn't respect MC and I'm sure that'll change a lot in her update. Having 3x more or less the same development would be too much. Jenny's story is good as it is, especially because it avoids this stupid brother/sister relationship drama stuff you'd have to deal with otherwise. After all, we'll get the incest back at some point.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes