tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Im on a quest now with Aunt and she wants me to work on the garden and then go see her, but the garden thingy keep resetting every 5 seconds in a loop, so I cant get out of there nor continue the quest... so what to do?
CRAP.jpg

D

Deleted member 1532217

Do you really have to restart the game after every new update?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do you really have to restart the game after every new update?
They will provide a fitting save game which you can use. Next to that they seem to be very close to compatability by now, so it may be the last time this time.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Im on a quest now with Aunt and she wants me to work on the garden and then go see her, but the garden thingy keep resetting every 5 seconds in a loop, so I cant get out of there nor continue the quest... so what to do?
View attachment 381768
You need to clean the garden. Click on everything that's not a vegetable before the timer runs out, and you're done.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Click on everything that's not a long and hard vegetable. you have to dispose of grappes, tomatoes and pumkin too on this exemple
No you don't :O Just the rotten stuff and insects, in the pic above everything stays except the fly, the rat and the centipede or whatever the last bug's supposed to be. :p

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Just remove everything what can't be used as a replacement for a dildo from the garden! Aunty is very clear what she wants and what she don't want in the garden.

Reactions: Greasy Handcock

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No you don't :O Just the rotten stuff and insects, in the pic above everything stays except the fly, the rat and the centipede or whatever the last bug's supposed to be. :p
Wrong. Only keep dildo-suitable vegetables, as already stated.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Maybe you get paid. But you get paid more if you also wipe out the pumpkin, grapes, tomatos and stuff. I will not bet my life on it but I am pretty sure. Will check this evening.
You do get paid more if you get rid of the pumpkins and such, but you do pass the minigame if you just clean the crap, that kinda was my point for the fella who was stuck in the loop.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Auntie makes it clear while explaining the job the first time you do it. She's only interested in long and hard vegetable (dildo substitute) if you let the others like totmatoes etc, you'll get paid but less than if you do a more thorough job as she asked you.
As for pizza deliveries, you get paid even if you deliver only one pizza and not three, but you earn less

1566830475726.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Auntie makes it clear while explaining the job the first time you do it. She's only interested in long and hard vegetable (dildo substitute) if you let the others like totmatoes etc, you'll get paid but less than if you do a more thorough job as she asked you.
As for pizza deliveries, you get paid even if you deliver only one pizza and not three, but you earn less

View attachment 382281
That's before she met your long and hard cock. Veggies are now useless. MC gets paid to breed, what a life. She's one great Auntie!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I just uploaded version 0.18.6-3.4 of the .

Enjoy!

Edit: fixed a bug with new version 0.18.6-3.4b.

Note: if you installed version Version 0.18.6-3.4 before, you need to manually delete folder "game/scripts/locations/liar". Alternatively, do a clean install of the latest version.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawki and Buddha330
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes