Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Noice. Becca is looking good. Wish he would revisit debbie
Me too the art for debbie and some of the h-scenes compared to the new ones, don't look that good. But I don't think he will work on Debbie anytime soon. People are kind of tired of reworks.

DammitBird

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Me too the art for debbie and some of the h-scenes compared to the new ones, don't look that good. But I don't think he will work on Debbie anytime soon. People are kind of tired of reworks.
I want her shower and bedside BJ redone lol. Not like the car or couch bj, just some more frames added to it.
maybe some more positions on the couch, like some good ol Doggystyle, which I am quite a fan of when it comes to the whole step fantasy thing.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Since 0.20 is all about the main story, I'd say there's a good chance Debbie's getting reworked with 0.20. At least I hope so. :)

sir_legend

May 1, 2017
For me its 2D is better. Feels much smoother then 3D. 3D feels like mannequins not all of them but most of them. 2D feels unique for every game and i am a sucker for big boobs and i think 2D games makes them better. 3D boobs feels they all look a like. So i agree with you.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
any chance of the update to be released still this year?
Sure. The last update was roughly 2,5 months ago and development for 0.19 is at 60%+ now, while DC took a week long holiday in between. As said before, I guess it's reasonable to expect the update somewhere at the very end of october.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
Sure. The last update was roughly 2,5 months ago and development for 0.19 is at 60%+ now, while DC took a week long holiday in between. As said before, I guess it's reasonable to expect the update somewhere at the very end of october.
At the end, it will fix any errors found. You can safely assume that from 95% to 100% it will take a month.
It will be a success if DC will fit before December

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
At the end, it will fix any errors found. You can safely assume that from 95% to 100% it will take a month.
It will be a success if DC will fit before December
Any detailed reason why? Bug fixing didn't even take that long for Jenny when they reworked the whole Dax system, Somrak and her whole story. This time it's a new story without major changes in the old code (except of course save compatability). So why should it take longer?

Reactions: cimibibapa2

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Any detailed reason why? Bug fixing didn't even take that long for Jenny when they reworked the whole Dax system, Somrak and her whole story. This time it's a new story without major changes in the old code (except of course save compatability). So why should it take longer?
Biggest update by amount of content so far. Nuff said.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Biggest update by amount of content so far. Nuff said.
Yeah, by amount of content, but doesn't really say anything about what's going on behind the scenes. I mean, adding a scene or two and some variatinons won't really impact anything in terms of testing. Jenny's/Somraks story and code were a total mess which had to be sorted, while they can work with a clean sheet this time. At least as I see it, there aren't any new mechanics at play this time.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Yeah, by amount of content, but doesn't really say anything about what's going on behind the scenes. I mean, adding a scene or two and some variatinons won't really impact anything in terms of testing. Jenny's/Somraks story and code were a total mess which had to be sorted, while they can work with a clean sheet this time. At least as I see it, there aren't any new mechanics at play this time.
This is from an status update:

List of planned content for 0.19:

• Eve's complete story
  • Multiple quests and events
  • 2 new characters
  • Multiple character improvements and reworks (Eve, Roxxy and her friends, Kevin, Rap gang and more)
  • New minigames
  • New lewd scenes throughout the story
  • Multiple hscenes with 3 characters
  • All 3 characters will also have possible pregnancies
  • Tattoo shop location expanded with new areas
  • Other location improvements (Park and more) as well as new frontyard for existing locations
  • ATM bank feature improved and reworked
  • Multiple gameplay features will be optimised
  • Mall will now be accessible in the evening with new backgrounds to fit the time
  • Rap (Charisma) minigame reworked and improved
  • Bug fixes (har har!)
To me looks like the biggest update by new content amount by far, and that alone takes time. :)

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes