401Grem

May 14, 2017
They won't even explain anything to you they simply enforce the rules you didn't break on personal preference. My post explaining that a personal opinion against facts is irrelevant was also deleted.
Doesn't change that a fact overrules a personal opinion.

My opinion can be the sun is blue. Doesnt change the fact that it is still wrong.
Facts are no-longer allowed to overrule or interfere with opinions.

Reactions: B_B

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
Didn't dc said that he hired more coders since update 0.18 ?

Doesn't seem like that, coding task takes forever again...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Well it's not as bad as I thought, actually. They just deleted the troll post I quoted earlier today, along with my reply to that post. Something they should have done already two weeks ago when that happened. Would be nice to know what they delete, though.
It's a big forum and they probably just read the report, take a brief look at context and go on a deletion spree in their inbox. With F95 getting a LOT more traffic, the mods are less personal. Just how it goes.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Otherwise i don't see the point in arguing that you dislike the game and constantly mention it. We got it you dislike it. So either play it or don't but unless you can help the dev team it stays exactly the way it is now.
The real kicker is that we've had to deal with this on a pirate site that's only tangentially related. Sure Dogeek and DC might come through on a very rare occasion, but we can't do anything about the speed of the update.

I mean, I like the game. I've heard the complaints. And I've been around since near the beginning when there were only 200 pages. Imagine reading people complain OVER, and OVER, and OVER about the same topics we just can't do anything about...

I mean, I'm a caveman. I have an excuse for being a bit more immature when my blood rushes to my head.

I don't know about these other people...

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
That's not how it works.
Throwing bodies at it doesn't make it go faster. Quite the opposite.
To a degree.

Throwing a thousand coders at a project of this small size would do no good, obviously. Having an extra coder to work on other segments in order to put the pieces together in the end when all you had before was a single coder doing all the heavy lifting? Totally helps out. People need to look at these things in perspective, not throw around generalized statements that can apply to anything.
What if the main coder (Dogeek) gets sick and ends up hospitalized for a month? "Well, tough luck then, nobody is around to do the work now and who is at the very least experienced enough to work the code without causing issues in the lon run. Guess we'll have to delay the project for at the very least a month more, if not more." - is basically what the current worst case scenario would be if that were the case.

Games like this are modular for a reason: You can totally have multiple coders work on different small pieces that all in the end need to fall in line. Coding guidelines exist and coders generally try to work so that their pieces all can be assembled and work in tandem. There is however the issue of having to work in a new member. He needs to get the grasp on how work is done in the new environment and what guidelines are to follow etc. That causes some slowdown at the start, but in the long run, having an extra coder is definitely gonna be an improvement.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
DC is the best at stealing money from young people and they still benefit DC never seen anything like it

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Everyone here like "when can we knock up everyone?" "blah blah dev sucks it takes too long!" and "when does this girl get an update?"

And I'm over here wondering what the hell is up with MC's dad's death and the men in black and the warehouse? I really look forward to updates to the MAIN story. I mean it's pretty awesome to be able to fuck every girl in town, but you throw in murder? Crime? Drama? Intrigue? The Mayor? The cops? :eek: Sign me up.

I can't hardly wait the 5 years til we get to finally address those aspects of the game.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
To a degree.

Throwing a thousand coders at a project of this small size would do no good, obviously. Having an extra coder to work on other segments in order to put the pieces together in the end when all you had before was a single coder doing all the heavy lifting? Totally helps out. People need to look at these things in perspective, not throw around generalized statements that can apply to anything.
What if the main coder (Dogeek) gets sick and ends up hospitalized for a month? "Well, tough luck then, nobody is around to do the work now and who is at the very least experienced enough to work the code without causing issues in the lon run. Guess we'll have to delay the project for at the very least a month more, if not more." - is basically what the current worst case scenario would be if that were the case.

Games like this are modular for a reason: You can totally have multiple coders work on different small pieces that all in the end need to fall in line. Coding guidelines exist and coders generally try to work so that their pieces all can be assembled and work in tandem. There is however the issue of having to work in a new member. He needs to get the grasp on how work is done in the new environment and what guidelines are to follow etc. That causes some slowdown at the start, but in the long run, having an extra coder is definitely gonna be an improvement.
It has said multiple times in this tread that there is a second coder

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Forum has reached it's usual pre-release ridiculousness:

- CassidyPRO shows up to once again right before release to troll us and complain about the game that he hates yet apparently can't stop thinking about.

- Random trolls arrive to start spouting off about about how DC is "stealing from young people". OMG, WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!

- DC is the only person working on the game, everything he says is a lie!

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes