j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
anyone think Coach Bridget is part of the
Ronda update? i mean (Coach) and Ronda is sports girl
As indicated by DC's polls she is supposed to get her own (smaller) update. Rhonda on the other hand will be connected to the pool lifeguard Cassie.

Reactions: Mastershake

peripoccu

Mar 9, 2018
Out of curiosity, what's you people's favorite chick from this game? We are given such wide array, that we have plenty to choose from (but for fun, let's keep it to 1 - you can only chose THE favorite girl!)

I would say mine is Miss Okita, but I can't quite tell why. Maybe it's her eastern vibes, maybe it's her rigid behavior, but to me she is the sexiest lass in Summertime Saga. I'm curious about Lucy, Annie's mom, but since she has no content yet, I'm sticking to my samurai chick. ;)
I can't choose between the noon and the school principal

Reactions: RedGlow

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Out of curiosity, what's you people's favorite chick from this game? We are given such wide array, that we have plenty to choose from (but for fun, let's keep it to 1 - you can only chose THE favorite girl!)

I would say mine is Miss Okita, but I can't quite tell why. Maybe it's her eastern vibes, maybe it's her rigid behavior, but to me she is the sexiest lass in Summertime Saga. I'm curious about Lucy, Annie's mom, but since she has no content yet, I'm sticking to my samurai chick. ;)
Teens: 1-Roxy, 2-Eve, 3-Jenny
Milfs: 1-Maria, 2-Mrs. Johnson, 3-Crystal
Honorable mentions: Sara, Priya, Becca, Ronda
All star: 1-Roxy, 2-Maria, 3-Eve.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Somebody here made a tier list some weeks ago and it's still up.

This one would likely be mine:

my-image (1).png

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Missy of course. She has just the sweetest dialogs.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Annie, i love cold bitches in this type of games, when you get to bang them that's the most satisfying thing ever lol :love:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018

first it was Mia because i'm really into the girl next door type. now it's Eve and Ronda is third place.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes