• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I thought Solo Leveling was finished as a web novel a while ago? Do you mean the artist took a break?
Yep. Still, if anyone needs something to do, Solo Leveling is a good manhwa to read in the interim when this game is being made.

Well, given that DC said either today or tomorrow, it looks like it's going to be tomorrow.

Yes, the Manhwa became really popular and is currently probably one of the most read ones in the western manga/manwha online community. It recently had a small hiatus.
That said, funny how many people read solo leveling. I remember reading the novel last winter and had a hard time to continue after 2/3 given that it became somewhat boring. I haven't touched the Manhwa for a while now, maybe it's time to catch up a little, though it has never been my favourite genere in the first place.

Only for Eve, her sister Grace and Grace's friend Odette.

To be fair, the author made him a Marty Stu in the novel. He's really powerful and doesn't struggle at all there. But the manhwa he's far more relatable, gets a slight nerf in power to the point of he struggles at times, and the action is top notch.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so release is tomorrow? Or just a rumour
Given what DC said, it could be today or tomorrow. Certainly this weekend.

To be fair, the author made him a Marty Stu in the novel. He's really powerful and doesn't struggle at all there. But the manhwa he's far more relatable, gets a slight nerf in power to the point of he struggles at times, and the action is top notch.
The manhwa is surely more entertaining than the novel, that's true. But since I'm more a sol/romance reader anyway, it'll probably never be among my favourites. I'd much rather have some more character interactions and fewer dungeons/battles. But that's indeed just my opinion.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Given their recent track record I'm guessing 19.0 will be riddled with game-breaking bugs. I wonder if they'll get 19.1 out by the end of the month.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Given their recent track record I'm guessing 19.0 will be riddled with game-breaking bugs. I wonder if they'll get 19.1 out by the end of the month.
To be fair, the new content has always been more or less fine even in the first version. I've never had problems getting through without those fixes. The problems usually arise for people who decide that they've got to play some other old story again on release day - why ever you'd do that. That said, the fix for 0.18.0 took them 2 days and the one for 0.18.5 took them 1 day. The only one that took slightly longer was the one for Diane's update, which took 6 days. So I don't see why it should suddenly take 2 weeks out of nowhere.

Last edited:

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Out of curiosity, what's you people's favorite chick from this game? We are given such wide array, that we have plenty to choose from (but for fun, let's keep it to 1 - you can only chose THE favorite girl!)

I would say mine is Miss Okita, but I can't quite tell why. Maybe it's her eastern vibes, maybe it's her rigid behavior, but to me she is the sexiest lass in Summertime Saga. I'm curious about Lucy, Annie's mom, but since she has no content yet, I'm sticking to my samurai chick. ;)

Reactions: RedGlow

Captainx227

Aug 17, 2017
Out of curiosity, what's you people's favorite chick from this game? We are given such wide array, that we have plenty to choose from (but for fun, let's keep it to 1 - you can only chose THE favorite girl!)

I would say mine is Miss Okita, but I can't quite tell why. Maybe it's her eastern vibes, maybe it's her rigid behavior, but to me she is the sexiest lass in Summertime Saga. I'm curious about Lucy, Annie's mom, but since she has no content yet, I'm sticking to my samurai chick. ;)
Sis

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
anyone think Coach Bridget is part of the
Ronda update? i mean (Coach) and Ronda is sports girl
As indicated by DC's polls she is supposed to get her own (smaller) update. Rhonda on the other hand will be connected to the pool lifeguard Cassie.

Reactions: Mastershake

peripoccu

Mar 9, 2018

I can't choose between the noon and the school principal

Reactions: RedGlow

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016

Teens: 1-Roxy, 2-Eve, 3-Jenny
Milfs: 1-Maria, 2-Mrs. Johnson, 3-Crystal
Honorable mentions: Sara, Priya, Becca, Ronda
All star: 1-Roxy, 2-Maria, 3-Eve.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Somebody here made a tier list some weeks ago and it's still up.

This one would likely be mine:

my-image (1).png

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Missy of course. She has just the sweetest dialogs.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Annie, i love cold bitches in this type of games, when you get to bang them that's the most satisfying thing ever lol :love:

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018

first it was Mia because i'm really into the girl next door type. now it's Eve and Ronda is third place.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes