Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Found a BUG... in gym where your character helps Anna with Yoga Class. Once completed task you can never leave yoga studio.

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
Can't hang out with Eve after defeating all the dudes in rap battles, not sure if it's a bug or if I'm missing something.

screansaver

Jul 5, 2018
I'm getting a soft lock where I can find Dexter's book and grab it but it doesnt stay in my inventory and returns to the locker. Does this mean I can't progress with Mia and therefore not access the new content with Mia's sister?

screansaver

Jul 5, 2018
I'm getting a soft lock where I can find Dexter's book and grab it but it doesnt stay in my inventory and returns to the locker. Does this mean I can't progress with Mia and therefore not access the new content with Mia's sister?
found out the dexter book didnt matter but Erik's did, even thought it displayed as Dexter's book being the problem. Also it doesnt stop you from progressing in the Mia line

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Honestly, without spoiling anything in it, this was possibly the biggest update in terms of art added. Like backgrounds, poses, sex scenes and animations. Plus a very large amount of dialogue.

Though I can't say anything much since I have some bias as a mod for the game.
Possibly, though from the changelog it seems that a lot of that new art is background and night scenes that won't really do much for players until properly utilized in a future update.

Sex scenes and animations sounds good, but how much of that is new compared to just reworks of existing content?
At this point we've all replayed the whole game quite a bit so I'd be much more excited for completely new (gameplay) content than improvements under the hood or polishing of things I've already seen many, many times.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes