j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As said, it's never a good idea to replay old routes on day one when you don't need them. It seems like Eve requires ZERO old content outside day 1, so why would anybody play Mia's or Roxxy's story right now?
In case you really have replay the full game I'd indeed wait until the bugfix is out, as always.

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Cause they're reworking the entire system under the hood midway through development.
Generally not a very smart choice, though the Patreon payment system may actually reward a decision that would kill any regular indie developer.
If they could keep the old code, they would. But the first main coder wasn't nearly up to snuff to continue with the game. so they left. And apparently the old code was so crappy, the new coder had much to fix with it. It was a necessary thing to do.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
nah just reduces the grinding...other than the bugs that are already present which have nothing to do with the cheats
So Somrak won't demand panties anymore? That's what screwed the previous versions. And this latest version includes max stats in the cheat enabled mode.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So Somrak won't demand panties anymore? That's what screwed the previous versions. And this latest version includes max stats in the cheat enabled mode.
That old panty system is gone since 0.18. You still have to give him panties, but it's not like before and you won't have to buy them from Jenny anymore.

Reactions: Valoryn

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
If they could keep the old code, they would. But the first main coder wasn't nearly up to snuff to continue with the game. so they left. And apparently the old code was so crappy, the new coder had much to fix with it. It was a necessary thing to do.
I know, I've read that explanation before.
Luckily for them Patreon actually rewards dragging on the development of popular games for as long as possible.

Reactions: Sync

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
That's unfortunate, though not entirely unexpected.
Not saying all those background changes aren't an improvement, but doing it this way leaves a bad taste when you're developing a popular game that charges monthly.
If it is to slow, remove your monthly payments until you think it is worth supporting it again.

Personally I think the maker should get a colorist, so the maker can concentrate making scetches and the colorist coloring them. This would speed up the game development much. The game is to big and with to many characters to be painted only by one artist.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yep, not worth dl til more mom content, which is why its being delayed, gotta get that monthly check.
You may be disappointed but there won't be anymore major mom content, at all. Her story is basically done right now apart some reworks, pregnancy and what's needed for the main story.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
If it is to slow, remove your monthly payments until you think it is worth supporting it again.
I already did, quite a while ago too.
Not sure when (if) I'll pledge again, but it's not looking too hot with their current update schedule.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sync

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i just noticed, is there an in-game hint that ronda is banging her dad? "quite moving your lips start moving your...legs" and "its just a saying from my dad" or am i just overthinking a joke?

Donggular

Aug 30, 2017
Anyone else having Eve disappear after visiting her for the first time at night? She's only available in the park at night from then on.

Apr 14, 2018
anyone else getting a bunch of error while playing? ive seen 2 pretty glaring ones. going into the bathroom in the mall and trying to wake up admiral sploosh

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
i wish that they would just focus on the older characters instead of keep adding new content for newer characters and even adding new characters
I think it is necessary to add characters to give some older characters more backround. Like what it look like they did for Eve.

But yes, there are many old characters which need to get more love.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Guys, I haven't played this game in like a year so i just wanna ask, do you still have to start a new game after every update?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Loved that you can now choose to be dominant or submissive with Jennie. Just saw the prompt and I loved the option.

Reactions: WSmith
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes