Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
I believe a lot of people liked her old desing lookimg more like the typical scene girl, i dont remember if there was a reason for the major change. And the new option for her is just.... Why?
She looks really bitchy. Hope the feedback makes them go back to the old design but probably not. At least we had a scene with her old design i guess.

crazy-horse

Mar 19, 2019
So what's the optimal route before doing Eve's story. I know she interacts with Roxxy and the teachers. should i do those first? or is there no cross interaction with them yet?

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
So what's the optimal route before doing Eve's story. I know she interacts with Roxxy and the teachers. should i do those first? or is there no cross interaction with them yet?
There is no 'optimal' route. Those scenes happen naturally in the flow of the story. There aren't really any 'options' until further in.

jijji newton

Jan 21, 2018
So how do I unlock the second scene with Odette? already got her pregnant etc checked other possible ways but the only scene with her is on the bike

Reactions: WSmith

Maxll3

Sep 12, 2018
So, I got all of Eve's scenes in the cookie jar except for the first one, anyone knows what it is and how to get it?

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
So how do I unlock the second scene with Odette? already got her pregnant etc checked other possible ways but the only scene with her is on the bike
When you have sex with grace and odette on the weekend click change angle and it should switch to odette. That is the other scene for her.

nobdywillcare

Aug 25, 2018
Anyone else like the older design for Eve better? I dunno maybe it's just me. She looks a bit weird now.
Her design looks too out of place from the other designs in the game. The eyes in particular are just too small, they need to be bigger, and maybe she could have just a bit more in the way of her clothing to be reminiscent of her old outfit. Her outfit right now is just a bit too gray and, like the rest of her design, a bit too 'realistic.' It needs some color like the purple longsleeve shirt to make her pop out and fit better within the general feel of the game.

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
I downloaded and unzipped the game. I pot the Lain Mod Pack game folder in the Summertime 0.19.pc game folder. I put the incest patch in the game folder. I keep getting this screen.
The game had just updated, the mods are not ready yet

32BitShifter

May 11, 2017
Here's a complete cookie jar unlocker that should be relatively futureproof. Doesn't require any save data.

Place this script in your ./game folder, same place as scripts.rpa, and on launching the game it will unlock the full cookie jar, and should for any new characters that get added from now on unless the structure radically changes.

Finally contributing back some useful shit :BootyTime:

armagite

Mar 12, 2018
Nice to see they are still going at least, rather than just leaving it half done and leaving the story hanging forever... (looking at people who are moaning.).. Don't make the Devs feel the need to walk away.

Reactions: Sync and junior366
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes