armagite

Mar 12, 2018
Nice to see they are still going at least, rather than just leaving it half done and leaving the story hanging forever... (looking at people who are moaning.).. Don't make the Devs feel the need to walk away.

Reactions: Sync and junior366

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
So, I got all of Eve's scenes in the cookie jar except for the first one, anyone knows what it is and how to get it?
It is part of another route I believe with the teachers? You get it when you convince her to sing and she decides to go topless. It came out in a way earlier update.

nobdywillcare

Aug 25, 2018
Why are people upset about Eve's redesign ? it definitely looks a lot better instead of the "flat" look that she had before and with artists, there is such a thing as improving your artwork, you can't be stuck working in Paint till the end of days.
her eyes are just really weirdly small when compared to everyone else in the game

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
Why are people upset about Eve's redesign ? it definitely looks a lot better instead of the "flat" look that she had before and with artists, there is such a thing as improving your artwork, you can't be stuck working in Paint till the end of days.
I just said I liked the old design better. I don't think people are outraged over it though lol

Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
The flat look was part of the charm and she is one of the only ones that got her design completely changed, intead of an update to her looks while keeping her same design

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I really liked her redesigned. I love pretty much everything about her now. She looked way too much like her sister before and her story arc became my favorite so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sync

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
People get used to one design for so long they simply hate change, even it's for the better.

Reactions: LonDonJohnSon

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Some people love to complain, some hate change, and few might legitimately not like it. Personally, I love the change. I think she's much hotter now and has a great thigh gap.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Arap12

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
I just noticed that it seems to be a "dominant" route to the sister story and i don't recall seeing that on the previous update. Do anyone know if anything comes out of it or if it's just there as a placeholder?

petur

Jul 29, 2017
People get used to one design for so long they simply hate change, even it's for the better.
Nah, it's just the trolls. Ignore them. There are a bunch of people that are banned from the discord and the stream for being toxic that post here and try to shit on the game for no reason at all. Eve's redesign is great. Sadly her boobs are still not very big and neither are her sister's but we got Odette :love: also the sex scenes with Eve are really well done (y) What we need now is Judith or the Principal in an update so the whole update can be full of big massive tiddeys :sneaky:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
All right, dudes. My old 0.18.6 saves don't work: the game crashes. I hope DC will provide us a save like he did when 0.18 came out.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes