grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I play these until I can bang sis & Roxxy then I lose interest.
I've done Rap battles, weight training & martial arts panty games 18 or 19 times now and I am just over it...
I understand you fully, i spend lots of time and they was my favortite Dev in Patreon. i stopped all but im thankfull for the mass of fapping and fun. it was a very nice Game. but now i search another dev and another Game

Reactions: Carnagie

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so basically roxxy will still call you a loser while doing Eve's content even though you literally fucked her last night?
Those inter story connections/dialogs will have to wait until the game is basically done and until there aren't any major changes. It seems to much to adjust them again and again once one story changes.

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
I noticed that you can't advance the game when you do yoga classes at the gym at night, you can't exit the place after the class is over t.t

mariochase

Jul 25, 2018
I think I found some bugs.

On the Eve story with me, when I get to the party and had to find Tuuku, they tell me to go downstairs and when I click on the door on the second floor it tells me to go upstairs, I'm guessing it should do something else. Because can't find the guy anywhere in the place, and the only place that I couldn't check is the door (maybe I'm just doing the stuff wrong and have to find him somewhere else... but I'm not sure)

Also in the party when I talk to Jenny and the librarian they say they are leaving, but the characters stay there on the screen, but when you click on them, nothing happens, so I'm guessing that's a bug too (probably they should not be appearing anymore)

Reactions: VTZBBBUDI

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
just wanted some comfirmation and to know wheter or not if im missing out by skipping Roxxy's content this time.
Those inter story connections/dialogs will have to wait until the game is basically done and until there aren't any major changes. It seems to much to adjust them again and again once one story changes.
just wanted some confirmation and to know whether or not if im missing out by skipping Roxxy's content this time.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Must fight the urge of playing this. I really wanted to wait every 3 updates to play it now. Too bummed to start over every time. But the amount of new content is tempting, but in the other hand, eve being a trap bumms me...

mariochase

Jul 25, 2018
Must fight the urge of playing this. I really wanted to wait every 3 updates to play it now. Too bummed to start over every time. But the amount of new content is tempting, but in the other hand, eve being a trap bumms me...
She doesn't need to be. You can choose what you want her to be when the right time comes.

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
She is not a trap. Don't believe everything you read here:LOL:

Jun 14, 2017
I think technically Eve is only a half trap, since you're given glaring warning signs that if you want a lady that's what you'll get, its missing the trapping part of trap.

Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
I think technically Eve is only a half trap, since you're given glaring warning signs that if you want a lady that's what you'll get, its missing the trapping part of trap.
But i mean, he did said that there is a trap in the school and eve is one, so tmakekind of makes it canon

mariochase

Jul 25, 2018
I think I found some bugs.

On the Eve story with me, when I get to the party and had to find Tuuku, they tell me to go downstairs and when I click on the door on the second floor it tells me to go upstairs, I'm guessing it should do something else. Because can't find the guy anywhere in the place, and the only place that I couldn't check is the door (maybe I'm just doing the stuff wrong and have to find him somewhere else... but I'm not sure)

Also in the party when I talk to Jenny and the librarian they say they are leaving, but the characters stay there on the screen, but when you click on them, nothing happens, so I'm guessing that's a bug too (probably they should not be appearing anymore)
I see now, you can go to the alley next to the building. So not a bug really. Not sure about the Jenny and the librarian

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Ye and then Eve has a working vagina & uterus you can stick your penor into so obviously it's a trap!
The same kind women all are, you make babies and gotta shotgun wedding right after.

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Eve's an optional trap...

tenor.gif

I knew something was weird when I unlocked all the content of the update from one path which I wasn't sure what choice there was to make and felt it was lacking compared to Roxxy's update in terms of sexual content which was unusual since the development team said this was a really big or biggest update so far, then looking at the comments and discord, I figured out all the extra content I'm missing is Eve's trap content...

Reactions: otranu
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes