Captain Jargon

Dec 22, 2018
before you enter eves room you can get a massage if odette and grace are both there it has to be both from there you can progress it also in mornings you can get a funride with odette rly hot scene she is in the garage in mornings curing her hangover
If Odette and Grace are both where? At night Grace is meditating naked alone and Odette always disappears at night, I can't find her anywhere?

bargian

May 7, 2017
From changelog:
"- Major reworks have been issued in order to achieve save compatibility. "
does that mean its save-compatible now?

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Lmao this was hilarious. DC must have felt that folks did a number on him when they figuered out that Eves a trap.
Eve herself was great. Odette was banging and Grace well she needed a bit more content.
Also good on DC for making Eve an optional trans person since otherwise it would have been a shitshow on Discord.
well if you watch the text and replay the scenes you can clearly see that eve was not intended to be a trap but was done afterwards to be an option for people who like that and i guess there will be a kevin update someday as he is on the to do list

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
i agree with. i loved this game but same as you, i hate star all over again and again. for this update, i don't do it. finsnih for me on this game.
since roxxy update you can start immediatly on the new content dont know what your guys problem is the cookie jar doesnt reset ever

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Why wasen't a save provided for this update?

Anyone with a proper save?. Don't want to restart from scratch again in this buggy game.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Yes but in your case there's going to be so much new content that you must start a new one. Not just new content but characters were redrawn and had their stories changed a bit, or with new scenes. It's gonna be worth it, trust me.
Thank you! :)

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
She's a fixed trans or can you decide on her gender like a route?
meant to be a girl trans option added, that means after you get the message that the story will branch, on the next text option you can say that you would be cool with guys and that way can choose a bulge or vagina later on in the tent

Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
It's preferable to only getting the trap version I guess.
Obviously I'd much rather have her as just a girl but that's probably not inclusive enough and may violate some diversity quota.

/s and all that...
I would have preffered for her to being a girl, but if he decided to go full trap its ok, i mean that would have meant more scenes

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
meant to be a girl trans option added, that means after you get the message that the story will branch, on the next text option you can say that you would be cool with guys and that way can choose a bulge or vagina later on in the tent
But other than that, will there be any other visual interactions with her?
Like... will the MC do anything with her cock? That's what I want to know.

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Gotta say...really impressed with this update so far. Put out in a decent amount of time (compared to the agonizing wait for the Jenny update), seems to have quite a bit of content (as above, so below; Jenny update), and what I've gotten through so far has actually had some of the best writing I've seen from SS yet. I've only just gotten to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I already feel like I'm satisfied.

Eve is well written, her associated characters are fun, with their own unique personalities and traits, and this feels like an actual update rather than the six months we waited for the Jenny update, only to have a shitty reworking of one of the most poorly written, one-dimensional characters in the game. This is a promising step in the right direction, I'd say.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
But other than that, will there be any other visual interactions with her?
Like... will the MC do anything with her cock? That's what I want to know.
well there is a 69 scene you get the picture lucky for me you dont see anything but the start and endresult its just added to the normal scenes and you obviously only have anal options

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes