• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
Eve's an optional trap...

View attachment 433096

I knew something was weird when I unlocked all the content of the update from one path which I wasn't sure what choice there was to make and felt it was lacking compared to Roxxy's update in terms of sexual content which was unusual since the development team said this was a really big or biggest update so far, then looking at the comments and discord, I figured out all the extra content I'm missing is Eve's trap content...
That makes it a dissapointment really, after all those scenes in jennys update, this one is just lacking

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
All right, dudes. My old 0.18.6 saves don't work: the game crashes. I hope DC will provide us a save like he did when 0.18 came out.
I think I found some bugs.

On the Eve story with me, when I get to the party and had to find Tuuku, they tell me to go downstairs and when I click on the door on the second floor it tells me to go upstairs, I'm guessing it should do something else. Because can't find the guy anywhere in the place, and the only place that I couldn't check is the door (maybe I'm just doing the stuff wrong and have to find him somewhere else... but I'm not sure)

Also in the party when I talk to Jenny and the librarian they say they are leaving, but the characters stay there on the screen, but when you click on them, nothing happens, so I'm guessing that's a bug too (probably they should not be appearing anymore)
not a bug mate just click on the grill gate next to the garage thats where he is

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
That makes it a dissapointment really, after all those scenes in jennys update, this one is just lacking
To be fair, Jenny's update came in two parts in 18.0 and 18.5. I saw some people in DC's discord mention a 19.5 update which could include extra scenes for Eve, Grace and Odette but it could be something else entirely. Either way DC has more work cut out for him since he'll have to draw variations for both non-trap and trap Eve. I'm only a bit peeved since I feel the effort DC is putting for the trap content could've resulted in more non-trap Eve content, but I understand some can appreciate both paths or one path over the other and if 19.5 adds a good amount of extra scenes for both paths I'll be happy.

Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
To be fair, Jenny's update came in two parts in 18.0 and 18.5. I saw some people in DC's discord mention a 19.5 update which could include extra scenes for Eve, Grace and Odette but it could be something else entirely. Either way DC has more work cut out for him since he'll have to draw variations for both non-trap and trap Eve. I'm only a bit peeved since I feel the effort DC is putting for the trap content could've resulted in more non-trap Eve content, but I understand some can appreciate both paths or one path over the other and if 19.5 adds a good amount of extra scenes for both paths I'll be happy.
I see what you are saying. Hopefully it does add more scenes for sll three characters

Reactions: WSmith

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Bug report: I just did the three moves yoga class in the evening and after finishing I'm stuck in the yoga hall because when I try to leave it says that the gym is closed and I should try again tomorrow.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
How the hell do you advance with Grace and Odette? I'm 100% stumped. I already finished Eve's story. Do I have to start the whole story over again?
before you enter eves room you can get a massage if odette and grace are both there it has to be both from there you can progress it also in mornings you can get a funride with odette rly hot scene she is in the garage in mornings curing her hangover

dexterblood

Nov 15, 2018
Lmao this was hilarious. DC must have felt that folks did a number on him when they figuered out that Eves a trap.
Eve herself was great. Odette was banging and Grace well she needed a bit more content.
Also good on DC for making Eve an optional trans person since otherwise it would have been a shitshow on Discord.

Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
Lmao this was hilarious. DC must have felt that folks did a number on him when they figuered out that Eves a trap.
Eve herself was great. Odette was banging and Grace well she needed a bit more content.
Also good on DC for making Eve an optional trans person since otherwise it would have been a shitshow on Discord.
I dont think cutting scenes for an altered version can be considered good. At least not to me

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
I am very disappointed to have to start all over again, pictures upgrades are middle class and bugs are really boring. We had one the the best game and now ...?
i agree with. i loved this game but same as you, i hate star all over again and again. for this update, i don't do it. finsnih for me on this game.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes