obibobi

May 10, 2017
Roxxy and jenny are toppeson the top.
In terms of overall quality Roxy had the best update and the original Sister update was best in terms of quality and how long it took to release.

So I am just wondering how this update compares, last I played was the Aunts and it was a real stinker given how long it took to come out and underdeveloped the aunt was.

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
So does anyone know if having Roxxy as a Gf has any effect on the Eve story because if it doesn't what the actual fuck

Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
In terms of overall quality Roxy had the best update and the original Sister update was best in terms of quality and how long it took to release.

So I am just wondering how this update compares, last I played was the Aunts and it was a real stinker given how long it took to come out and underdeveloped the aunt was.
Id say above the aunt but not by a lot. Not a fan of the "twist"

petur

Jul 29, 2017
So does anyone know if having Roxxy as a Gf has any effect on the Eve story because if it doesn't what the actual fuck
The girlfriend system is not yet implemented. We need the Judith update, the rework of Mia's update and whoever else will be girlfriend material(Annie?Jenny?Missy?Becca?) for the girlfriend update to be implemented. Also probably the prom update too since you get to take your girlfriend to the prom.

Reactions: BigBobIsHere
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes