PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Sex content is short but the story was sweet. Haven't given praise to SS since the Roxxy update but they won me over with this one.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I would have preffered for her to being a girl, but if he decided to go full trap its ok, i mean that would have meant more scenes
To each their own.
I wouldn't have enjoyed any of those additional scenes if there was a dong in the way, so yeah, I'll settle for less content with a full girl option in this case.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Gotta say...really impressed with this update so far. Put out in a decent amount of time (compared to the agonizing wait for the Jenny update), seems to have quite a bit of content (as above, so below; Jenny update), and what I've gotten through so far has actually had some of the best writing I've seen from SS yet. I've only just gotten to the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I already feel like I'm satisfied.

Eve is well written, her associated characters are fun, with their own unique personalities and traits, and this feels like an actual update rather than the six months we waited for the Jenny update, only to have a shitty reworking of one of the most poorly written, one-dimensional characters in the game. This is a promising step in the right direction, I'd say.
one can only hope there will be more gracie scenes in a 19.5 like update cause we knew gracie before but she has only one scene while odette was added in this update and has already 2 rly good scenes

Reactions: 51cent and WSmith

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Is the console working for anyone, I already changed the config to True but shift+o doesn't work and neither is editing the save on saveeditonline. All i want is max money, I'm fine getting the stats on my own.

edit; and i just realized that i can't play the game vanilla cause my down arrow is busted which locks me out of the agi mini-game. cheat mode here I come.

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Is the console working for anyone, I already changed the config to True but shift+o doesn't work and neither is editing the save on saveeditonline. All i want is max money, I'm fine getting the stats on my own.
Just tried UnRen.bat, seems to work fine.

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
I wish the mods would just start banning people from this thread when they ask stupid questions that are answered on the first fucking page. Every single time new updates come out, the wave of illiterate autists flood this entire thread with "can i transfer my save" "why dont mods work" "can someone wipe me".

READ THE FRONT FUCKING PAGE BEFORE YOU ASK STUPID QUESTIONS PLEASE.

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
I need a %100 played save file without Eve's storyline played. Can someone help please?
Anyone have 18.6 Full save?
there is a search function at the top of this thread...use it. there's also an entire separate thread dedicated to save files. use that. read the front page. stop spamming this thread with questions that have already been asked 20 times in the last hour.

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
I just noticed that it seems to be a "dominant" route to the sister story and i don't recall seeing that on the previous update. Do anyone know if anything comes out of it or if it's just there as a placeholder?
Was there previously, it leads to different scens IIRC

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I didn't play the game, I took a save and saw the images.
Eve doesn't even look the same from previous versions,
which made me discouraged.
Few scenes from what I saw.
And each version has to start from scratch,
it takes away any desire to play.
In short, "for me" was not worth it,
if I was a supporter,
this would be the moment I would stop supporting.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes