LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
I didn't play the game, I took a save and saw the images.
Eve doesn't even look the same from previous versions,
which made me discouraged.
Few scenes from what I saw.
And each version has to start from scratch,
it takes away any desire to play.
In short, "for me" was not worth it,
if I was a supporter,
this would be the moment I would stop supporting.
Not to be that guy but...why even come in here and comment about this if you didn't even bother to play it?

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I didn't play the game, I took a save and saw the images.
Eve doesn't even look the same from previous versions,
which made me discouraged.
Few scenes from what I saw.
And each version has to start from scratch,
it takes away any desire to play.
In short, "for me" was not worth it,
if I was a supporter,
this would be the moment I would stop supporting.
For me that was the Aunt update and no one can accuse me of lack of patience, there was just no justifying how bad it was.

I was there through the Patreon upheaval, update after that was terrible but I excused that, I think there was another bad update, then the Roxxy update seemed like a return to form but the Aunt update was a huge let down, a real joke if I'm being honest. I think it's the long gaps, if a game is developing updates for 4-6 months you expect something special.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Will NTR get worked into this game?
It sorta is during Mia's story if you choose to do her mother in the church rather than leaving it to the nun. However, you can't have your cake and eat it too and so if you choose the mom you lose Mia.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Not to be that guy but...why even come in here and comment about this if you didn't even bother to play it?
Eve's image is different,
playing or not.
Cookie jar, shows the scenes of the game,
so I saw the scenes of this version.
Where did I lie saying that you have to start from scratch with each version?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Will NTR get worked into this game?
there is NTR in this game already with the art teacher

and for those are bugging about the error they have been reported to the dev of this game v0.19 so on will always have errors in them the verson you really want to play are v0.19.5 and for the save file it says on the first page where to find them but using old save might cause error

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
It sorta is during Mia's story if you choose to do her mother in the church rather than leaving it to the nun. However, you can't have your cake and eat it too and so if you choose the mom you lose Mia.
I have a thing for bets. Like that bet with Clyde in Jenny's route. I wish it went further than flashing her boobs the more you failed. And I kinda wanted something similar in Eve's route.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I have a thing for bets. Like that bet with Clyde in Jenny's route. I wish it went further than flashing her boobs the more you failed. And I kinda wanted something similar in Eve's route.
In that case you may to check out taffy tales in general, it's basically a dark SS in many way. SS on the other hand is 99% fluff, so don't expect anything really bad to happen.

Kirru

May 20, 2017
there is a search function at the top of this thread...use it. there's also an entire separate thread dedicated to save files. use that. read the front page. stop spamming this thread with questions that have already been asked 20 times in the last hour.
Since this board screwed the search function u cant filter old messages. So u get about 1.000 Save-messages from 8.0 and earlier.
And stop qq boy

Reactions: Darkaura

Jin Lee Ong

Dec 27, 2017
After doing the yoga in the evening I am stuck... O.O
When i click on go back main gym it say it is closed and the map is not working too

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes