JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone else having Eve disappear after visiting her for the first time at night? She's only available in the park at night from then on.
Running into the same thing. Tattoo is locked behind Mia unless there is another way of doing it. Of course Mia's route hasn't worked for me since she was introduced.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Guys, I haven't played this game in like a year so i just wanna ask, do you still have to start a new game after every update?
Yes but in your case there's going to be so much new content that you must start a new one. Not just new content but characters were redrawn and had their stories changed a bit, or with new scenes. It's gonna be worth it, trust me.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Running into the same thing. Tattoo is locked behind Mia unless there is another way of doing it. Of course Mia's route hasn't worked for me since she was introduced.
Weird, tattoo unlocked for me as soon as Eve invites you to know her house, like in the very beginning. I didn't really progress with any other character though, so there might be a conflict I don't know.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Weird, tattoo unlocked for me as soon as Eve invites you to know her house, like in the very beginning. I didn't really progress with any other character though, so there might be a conflict I don't know.
How did you get her to do that?

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
I got locked into the yoga room, with at least 12 other students that have terrific asses.

Anyone else see a gliche with the yoga instructor. I went to do yoga in the evening, completed it sucessfully, then it was "late night" and the gym was closed. So I can not leave the yoga room.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
There's a hint system in your phone. You should probably try to talk to her at school first, she's in cafetaria.
I don't think the hint system has worked ever for me so I've just ignored it. Thank you though since I wouldn't have thought to look for her there.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
How did you get her to do that?
I don't know honestly, I just looked at the phone always like a guide to know what I needed to do to progress with her. I'm pretty far in her love story right now, there was even a branching option, which I think it was for her sister, I'm not sure.

The phone works for most characters to a certain point, I guess. For Eve it pretty much got me to where I am.

Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
I downloaded and unzipped the game. I pot the Lain Mod Pack game folder in the Summertime 0.19.pc game folder. I put the incest patch in the game folder. I keep getting this screen.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
The patch doesn't work on android. The instructions on lewdpatcher is a lie. I had it work before due to a second summertime saga folder being created when starting the game for the first time after installing but this time it never showed.

Reactions: kylejpn

Bucki

Aug 8, 2018
really? no saves ?!?!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/player.rpy", line 249, in __setstate__
KeyError: u'last_baby_gender'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 760, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 65, in loads
    return pickle.loads(s)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1382, in loads
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 858, in load
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1217, in load_build
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/player.rpy", line 249, in __setstate__
KeyError: u'last_baby_gender'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.0
Fri Oct 18 09:40:30 2019

Randeza

May 16, 2018
so damn tired of restarting the game every damn time a new update is launched. Why aren't there any saves provided?

Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
Anyone else like the older design for Eve better? I dunno maybe it's just me. She looks a bit weird now.
I believe a lot of people liked her old desing lookimg more like the typical scene girl, i dont remember if there was a reason for the major change. And the new option for her is just.... Why?

Reactions: inyourface
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes