Hentaibob

Aug 6, 2017
new console comands to increase stats

• charisma = pStats.increase("chr")
  • Strength = pStats.increase("str")
  • intelligence = pStats.increase("int")
  • dexterity = pStats.increase("dex")
Well done! I was just searching through the code trying to find the commands myself. For some reason "Cheat Mode" set them to 0, and seemed to care..

jimbouk

Jul 5, 2017
I'm looking forward to a whole Awesomo story arc. I want to make that tiny dog dick cum in my ear.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Okay, having played through all routes now, I have some impressions on the state of the game.

Head and shoulders above any other H game I've ever played. Great visual style, characters that you actually like, top drawer all around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tl;dr All in all, job well done.

Reactions: namilab

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so what is this thing that is ment to happen at the mall bathroom during the weekends that people are freaking out over? i've gone there during every time slot both during the weekend and week days and got nothing.

T8888L

Aug 14, 2017
so what is this thing that is ment to happen at the mall bathroom during the weekends that people are freaking out over? i've gone there during every time slot both during the weekend and week days and got nothing.
I got spolied about that one.... you know the politican that is campaigning the mall, its related to him :(

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Also, it's good to note that my previous cheat strategy of loading up on money and buying all the ConsumR and Pink items in one tip to the mall at the outset does not work in this version. You still have to go to the mall to buy the various items as the need for them arises. This had me completely flummoxed for a while in the Erik path, because I couldn't figure out why the option of getting him to do cafeteria work wasn't triggering for me. I went weeks in-game without being able to ask him to sub out Kevin, and then I went to the game store and was able to purchase the game again and..... well, if only I had consulted this thread earlier!

DiogoM10

Jun 19, 2017
Do anyone know how to remove the stats? like remove dexterity?

Before the update was cellphone.remove dexterity but now i dont know how it is :(

Haru105

Aug 5, 2017
took my 3 hours staight to get maybe 100% the game ? i guess :/
but i lucky to even win eric's mom
got hook up with june, is that all for now,folks ?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Also, once you've 'closed escrow' with a character, it would be nice if the dialogues between them and MC at least hinted they've banged.

Reactions: jcamby
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes