Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
ya know I felt bad for wandering in and searching for the key, mall scene, and the charisma thing with the shower. Then I read the last 12 pages or so and felt like a god of gaming. :p

seriously people, most of these questions are answered by READING the dialogue in this visual NOVEL game.

Still cant get the mall thing to trigger tho.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
The cheats don't work for me, i put them in the console and send me a message with error, "name "cellphone" is not defined"

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Assuming you have finished all the content up to v0.12.70.. for me it triggered on a weekend.
Nonsense. 12.70 has nothing to do with 13 since you can't play from saves.

The cheats don't work for me, i put them in the console and send me a message with error, "name "cellphone" is not defined"
What for, really??? If you choose the cheat option, every task has a cheat method built in for fk sake.

yuki

May 5, 2017
Some of these may brake the game if they are activated to soon..enjoy
Stats increase by 1 every time you use the command so you have to do it 10 times for each stat, fast method is type once and press enter and use the up arrow key to bring it back and press enter till max.
stats:
cellphone.dexterity.append(dexterity)
cellphone.strength.append(strength)
cellphone.int.append(int)
cellphone.cha.append(cha)

money:
inventory.money = x
those commands do not work any more
new ones are pStats.increase("int")
pStats.increase("cha")
pStats.increase("str")
pStats.increase("dex")
inventory.money = x
the stats commands are case sensitive

Reactions: Luckzor

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Nonsense. 12.70 has nothing to do with 13 since you can't play from saves.
I didn't say load from an old save, I did all the task/quests up to the older version, then something triggered it on a weekend. Coincidence, who knows. Perhaps someone will be kind enough to provide a concise walk-through.

hellotf

Dec 17, 2016
those commands do not work any more
new ones are pStats.increase("int")
pStats.increase("cha")
pStats.increase("str")
pStats.increase("dex")
inventory.money = x
the stats commands are case sensitive
I think you are better off just using the cheat mode provided by developer

increasing stats to full amount messed up the sister progression last update

Gain stats as following on new game with cheat mode enabled:

• maze game on PC for INTELLIGENCE (unfortunately no cheat option but it is fairly easy to do without)
  • rap battle in park at night for CHARISMA (cheat skip)
  • train at gym for STRENGTH (cheat skip)

Reactions: Makaikishi

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Yeah, not that I'm super interested in seeing it, but I can't get the mall event to trigger.

That said, I will be properly fucked off if Iwanka isn't made available to MC in a later version.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
I think I found a bug... looked back a few pages and looks like another person might have gotten the same one. I'm to the point where your aunt is in the shed at night wearing the overalls... but when I say "lets milk" she says I need to take care of a few things first.

I go to pink and she doesn't have the option to pick up a package, it's either "massage" or "just shopping". so I think I'm stuck on the aunt path unless there's a different task I'm supposed to do. Unfortunately I did speed click through the conversation about milking in her kitchen since I already got past that point and was milking her in 12.7... I assumed there wouldn't be anything new in that path prior to the point I've already reached in 12.7.

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
I think I found a bug... looked back a few pages and looks like another person might have gotten the same one. I'm to the point where your aunt is in the shed at night wearing the overalls... but when I say "lets milk" she says I need to take care of a few things first.

I go to pink and she doesn't have the option to pick up a package, it's either "massage" or "just shopping". so I think I'm stuck on the aunt path unless there's a different task I'm supposed to do. Unfortunately I did speed click through the conversation about milking in her kitchen since I already got past that point and was milking her in 12.7... I assumed there wouldn't be anything new in that path prior to the point I've already reached in 12.7.
There are two things you need to do before milking her one is to get the milk cooler from the store and the book about breeding from the library. If you did both and still says the same thing then load a previous save and try again is all i can say.

If you scroll to an earlier post it says there is a mall event in the bathroom suppose to trigger on the weekend when that politician shows up.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I need a new save from before choosing whether to get eric a girlfriend or sex ed him please. I just wasted 3 hours of my fucking life because the dev decided to remove auto saves... fuck him in the eye, I am really salty.

Yahp

Jul 23, 2017
Hmm just wondering if anyone else got this error on the sister route so you just gotten done training with the master and advance to where your character says shes having a conversation in the shower. When you click the bathroom door the rollback menu pops up then closes your game.

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
There are two things you need to do before milking her one is to get the milk cooler from the store and the book about breeding from the library. If you did both and still says the same thing then load a previous save and try again is all i can say.
Book is probably what I'm missing, thanks!

Smakxy

May 29, 2017
I would try going fullscreen to fix it
It used to all work fine and suddenly it's all fucked up. I hate playing this types of game in fullscreen because of the black bars. This also happens to all my renp'y games now??

methanole

Jul 6, 2017
hey , would anyone kind enough to guide me thru erik's story ? because i feel like stuck after breastfeeding part .

i am sorry in advance if someone already posted or question about this.
let me know what page this specific post at . and thanks

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Cuando trato de salvar el juego en el momento en que hablo con la madre de Erik. La pantalla falla y no me permite ver más imágenes del juego. Por otro lado no pude avanzar con la madre del MC Vine a la práctica del beso y tuve el sueño con ella. Pero hasta ahora los hombres de negro no han aparecido y la han golpeado. No sé cómo desencadenarlo.

bistyle

May 22, 2017
I need a new save from before choosing whether to get eric a girlfriend or sex ed him please. I just wasted 3 hours of my fucking life because the dev decided to remove auto saves... fuck him in the eye, I am really salty.

scroll back and read...

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes