da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
How do you make the latinas go away so that you can take a shower with Roxxy? I've played the previous versions and never had that problem. Now they won't let me in the shower.

Aug 12, 2017
How do you make the latinas go away so that you can take a shower with Roxxy? I've played the previous versions and never had that problem. Now they won't let me in the shower.
Make sure your Charisma is high enough. This means doing the Rap Battle at least 4 times.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone know if the tv password has been change the email say 12345 yet i get wrong password when i put it in.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Please, Is there in this update something new about the story of the mother, the sister and/or the aunt, of this update is just about Eric, his mom and his new girlfriend? Thank you very much in advance.

Mushi

Jul 26, 2017
Please, Is there in this update something new about the story of the mother, the sister and/or the aunt, of this update is just about Eric, his mom and his new girlfriend? Thank you very much in advance.
Its only about Eric and his mom

Reactions: Bambino

babu2210

Jul 3, 2017
What i do after Eric's Mom breastfeeding scene. I spend many days but nothing new found. I completed mom, sister, aunt scene.

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
First Bugs .... I too got the crash after the first talk inside Aunts house. It happened only once then seemed to fix itself.

I can't progress with the two girls in towels in the shower, they just tell me to beat it, even though all attributes are on max. Is that part been rewritten to stop at that point.

Several people have asked what the old key is for without getting an answer, am I to presume its for future adventures ?

I have been in a hospital bed once following being knocked out but do not know what to do to activate the need to get into the locked room?

Is the Pizza lady in this update or not ?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's been said before, but you need at least 5 charm or else you can't get through.

stevenbeaumont

Apr 28, 2017
Glad to see the creator is actively improving as he progresses through development. Those new sex scenes with Erik's mom are getting damn near to being fully animated. Hopefully, when all the plot-lines and programming is completed, he'll go back and ad some inbetweens to the more prominent scenes before he calls it quits. Typically, visual novels have no appeal for me, but these point and click adventure style games are growing on me more and more.

Reactions: punisher696
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes