• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Consuela and the Latinas won't be in the same update, though. The Latinas will be part of Judith's story (and always have been), so we won't get them anytime soon. As for Consuela, I really have no idea. DC mentioned her recently and she'll be cleaning Rump's house, but until a few weeks ago he rather wanted to introduce her sex content in her own (very) small update.

I honestly have no idea how big 0.20 is actually goint to be but it seems massive compared to what we got until now.
well there are a lot of characters actually but he could always do the only one scene thing which would be sad in my opinion look at gracie no love for her whatsoever but so far you have maria the pizzaguy wife, cardealership wife which was also had a tease in eve update, then probably the mob daugther maybe a wife too the badies, and mayor rump family event scenes, so thats at least 4 characters maybe even 5

Reactions: Mastershake

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there any news about the possible 0.19.5 update?
As far as I'm aware not really. Sam9 mentioned 0.19.5 today on discord while DC wrote just a few hours ago that he's now working on 0.20.0. As compromise I could actually imagine a somewhat semi secret 0.19.5 christmas update, but who knows. Right now it seems more like it won't happen.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Yes, that's true. But it would still be like maybe combined ~6(?) months for the main story, which is quite a bit more compared to the 4,5 months maximum we've had until now.
that was a 5,5 month sorry but be real until 18.5 you couldnt even call it an update, removed scenes one was a copy from debbie replaced with jenny which is still overused everywhere (girlfriend experience) made me tired of that scene simply by overusing it and copying it from another character basically just when 18,5 arrived you had at least one totally new scene and not just a rework and yes i know most of it was intended to be a rework but it took way too long in my eyes for that when you dont have to do everything from scratch also it was said they wanted a couple of new stuff for jenny but she rly got only 1 of that

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Yeah seems like all the non-Eve stuff is busted. Everyone realizes they don't need to replay the whole game to access it, right?

eric78

Jun 16, 2019
Can someone please post the links to older versions of Summertime Saga

I would be very appreciated for this

Thanks

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Yeah seems like all the non-Eve stuff is busted. Everyone realizes they don't need to replay the whole game to access it, right?
What are you talking about? I played through this several times and there a few bugs here and there but not really any game breaking bugs .

Reactions: Dirtyfrank

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
I really hope this guy gets some rest now and doesnt work on anything. Because i don't want to start only to see "OH SHIT NICE! HE RELEASED 0.19.6!"

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I got a question if people don't mind about future stuff. That I haven't found a clear answer anywhere so if it exists.. my oops.

Is dating really a thing that's supposed to be added (as well as going to the prom) and if so is it possible to have a romance with a single character or something, I mean a special kind of ending if I'm faithful to one specific person?

I played the game a long long time ago and liked it so I'd like to know if I'm getting false hopes about this stuff. I've seen the words come up in the thread a few times but no "official" thing.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
I got a question if people don't mind about future stuff. That I haven't found a clear answer anywhere so if it exists.. my oops.

Is dating really a thing that's supposed to be added (as well as going to the prom) and if so is it possible to have a romance with a single character or something, I mean a special kind of ending if I'm faithful to one specific person?

I played the game a long long time ago and liked it so I'd like to know if I'm getting false hopes about this stuff. I've seen the words come up in the thread a few times but no "official" thing.
Yes dating is going to be thing but not for a while, during one of the votes less then 1% voted on it to be worked on.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
One thing that might need updating, but they probably won't since it could be a hassle are character behavior when interacting with other stories after their own stories have crossed certain points. I did Roxy's and her friends story first and had reached the point where they started to be much nicer, so then moving onto Eve's story and then having them talk as if they were still their bitchy selves in the early parts was a bit off.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

Yes, In some way. Once the dating system comes (which it will at some point) MC will have to date girls before he'll actually get the sex scenes. In Roxxy's case for example you'll have to beat Dexter and then you can start dating, in Eve's case you'll have to finish her story, etc.
So you'll end their story and then you'll have to date them to unlock more scenes, etc. You'll gain points from dating and you'll only be able to date one girl at a time or points will be subtracted from others. Once you've got enough points you'll be able to take her to prom to get a final scene. At least that's what's know until now, so it may change at some point.

But all of this still quite far away, so if that's what you are looking for, you probably won't have to come to back until mid to late 2021.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Yes dating is going to be thing but not for a while, during one of the votes less then 1% voted on it to be worked on.
One thing that might need updating, but they probably won't since it could be a hassle are character behavior when interacting with other stories after their own stories have crossed certain points. I did Roxy's and her friends story first and had reached the point where they started to be much nicer, so then moving onto Eve's story and then having them talk as if they were still their bitchy selves in the early parts was a bit off.
Thank you. I am patient. I can wait until it's in the game, got plenty of shit to play.

I'd like to see that kind of stuff yeah, girlfriending, character "development" sticking. I realize it's a lot of extra work geting all possible branches in there but I'd like it.
Yes, In some way. Once the dating system comes (which it will at some point) MC will have to date girls before he'll actually get the sex scenes. In Roxxy's case for example you'll have to beat dexter and then you can start dating, in Eve's case you'll have to finish her story, etc.
So you'll end their story and then you'll have to date them to unlock more scenes, etc. You'll gain points from dating and you'll only be able to date one girl at a time or points will be subtracted from others. Once you've got enough points you'll be able to take her to prom to get a final scene. At least that's what's know until now, so it may change at some point.

But all of this still quite far away, so if that's what you are looking for, you probably won't have to come to back until mid to late 2021.
That sounds exactly like the kinda thing I wanna see in a game. I can wait it's cool.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yes, In some way. Once the dating system comes (which it will at some point) MC will have to date girls before he'll actually get the sex scenes. In Roxxy's case for example you'll have to beat Dexter and then you can start dating, in Eve's case you'll have to finish her story, etc.

I hope that changes....

I'd rather not have to settle down with 1 when i can live the harem life.

Reactions: frozenfeet

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I hope that changes....

I'd rather not have to settle down with 1 when i can live the harem life.
I think DC wants to introduce a beach house harem feature for those who want it (probably because many demanded it, he was certainly against it at first). So I guess there's going to be a way for both. You'd probably date a girl to max and then she'd be willing to join the harem, no matter how her stats look afterwards but then again you'd only be able to take one to prom per playthrough. But who knows?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I think DC wants to introduce a beach house harem feature for those who want it (probably because many demanded it, he was certainly against it at first). So I guess there's going to be a way for both. You'd probably date a girl to max and then she'd be willing to join the harem no matter how her stats look afterwards but then again you'd only be able to take one to prom. But who knows?
That i'd be okay with...
Wouldn't be my first choice of how to do that system but atleast it's not overly complex and works.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
That i'd be okay with...
Wouldn't be my first choice of how to do that system but atleast it's not overly complex and works.
It sounded more like it's gonna be harder to date multiple people but not impossible. Unless the game becomes a hell of a lot longer I don't mind replaying it for different endings though and I like the harem as a side thing.

I think it's a pretty good plan.
Here is the roadmap for anybody who wants to know.
Thanks a ton. That clarifies some things.

Reactions: Mastershake
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes