FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So I've been waiting for a reply for my question from earlier but it seems many people get many different errors... How is it possible that this game is so extremely buggy? I've just started yesterday and I totally fell in love with this game but these errors are just stupid. Is there no way to fix an error? Do we really have to start over again when we get one? I don't wanna mess anything up so I feel like ignoring the error isn't a good idea...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Can you check this post and see if it applies to you?
No the issue with my save is that I can't load it up cuz apparently the game doesn't find the right pictures for when I saved (Daytime, Barn, Diane with cowsuit, pregnant)... I've seen a few people here have this pregnant Diane error so I hoped it's possible to fix it somehow. As far as I can tell from the same error that people have gotten as well as other reports it's the barn in general which is super buggy and leads to errors. I really don't wanna start all over again after playing for 8 hours...

Sir_Olli

Jun 10, 2019
Hello people,
are there any undocumented controls for' android to get a second shot on the minigames? ('spin the bottle' or 'pregnany wheel')?
For Windows pc, you get another spin when pressing the 'ctrl' key after the wheel halts on an unfavourable area. Are there any known controls for android too?
Best regards and thanks in advance!

houtamissa

Dec 16, 2019
Yes and no. As far as I'm aware they are planning a system which will allow user translations to be added into the game. So once that happens there's a good chance french will be one of those languages.

Great !!!
I look forward to it then

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
White_T-Poison Nope. Wiki is up to date with what is available and so far only Mom, Sister, Aunt, Mrs. Johnson (Eric/Erik's guardian), June (nerdy computer lab chick), Ms. Bissette, Ms. Dewitt, Ms. Okita, Ms. Ross, Roxxy, Crystal, Missy, Becca, Eve, Grace, Odette, Mia, Helen, Aqua (secret), Daisy (secret) and maybe/kinda Roz (though I recommend bleach for this one) have sex content that is actual sex where the MC is getting more than a BJ or just watching. Of those only the Sister, Aunt, Eve, Odette, Grace and Daisy can get pregnant as well as Mia and Helen cannot be obtained together and neither can June and Mrs. Johnson so for those 4 you pick 2 and that's it (wish it didn't have to be that way).

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
really low quality guesswork coming through

red haired girl seems to have a transparent nightgown, pushed aside showing her tits.
idk if that's a bra or like corset connecting to the garter belt.
no idea what kind of character this will be

robot seems to have an apron on? you can see it's tied around the waist and neck. maybe it's because she's a cleaning and cooking robot.
her left hand looks like it has a thumb, but the right hand looks like a cowbell? or maybe a vacuum/dustbin, this would make sense if she was a cleaning robot i guess.
she has a headband with an antenna and a ball. arms are segmented stick-balls, but her legs are thick somehow??
no indication about her face, maybe it's a weird robot face but she seems to have normal curly hair.
big tiddies, nipples confirmed.
her shoulders are weird it makes me think it's not an apron and like some actual maid thing.

View attachment 487283 View attachment 487290
Ya'll say Scarlett from Tower of Trample. But, judging by the release and DarkCookie's affinity for adding recent pop culture references into SummertimeSaga (i.e Chef Ramsey, Tesla Cybertruck etc.) I believe this Scarlett is Scarlett Johansson aka Marvels the Black Widow. Her film comes out next year May 1, 2020 as well around the same time this update might be released. Coincidence?

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
As I wrote here, this part at least is *not* bugged when playing without Lain's mod. So if it's the mod causing it you should probably complain in the right thread.
First of all, if it stops the progression of the game, it is a bug. Second, I never said it only happens with lains mod, I said that lains mod acknowledges an issue with that particular story line. I actually managed to get past it with lains mod installed, just not exactly sure how I did it yet. My best guess is that the eve story line was interfering with it somehow because once I got it completed, the gym girl appeared in the park. I'm not sure if that's the case or something else got triggered in the process. Have not tried that solution without lains mod yet. Just because it isn't an issue for you, doesn't mean the issue doesn't exist. So smarten up with the attitude when I'm trying to assist someone that is experiencing a similar issue to my own.

BurnerIc

Jun 14, 2018
Similar to how if you've finished Roxxy's route before doing Eve's and she mentions how she's your girl, does anything happen with meeting Grace during Jenny's route if you've finished the Eve route?

Bobby davis

Nov 3, 2017
Geez, do a little reading, will you? See that "Lewdpatcher" link up top?
Go there, find Summertime Saga and follow the instructions. Has instructions for installing via Android as well.
The problem us it doesn't work for any of us. Your snark was helpful though, good job

D

Deleted member 1854153

Ran into an extremely annoying save state bug. Finished with Eve's whole quest chain but when I load the save it reverts to a state prior to even initiating the relationship.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No the issue with my save is that I can't load it up cuz apparently the game doesn't find the right pictures for when I saved (Daytime, Barn, Diane with cowsuit, pregnant)... I've seen a few people here have this pregnant Diane error so I hoped it's possible to fix it somehow. As far as I can tell from the same error that people have gotten as well as other reports it's the barn in general which is super buggy and leads to errors. I really don't wanna start all over again after playing for 8 hours...
Have you tried with my mod installed? I guess it will not help if your save is already bugged, but maybe worth a try. I corrected a couple of those bugs in the mod. Alternatively, you could as a workaround provide the missinge image yourself. The errormessage tells you what image is missing, so you might put a valid image with that name in the path mentioned.

Or... did you try clicking "ignore"?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
First of all, if it stops the progression of the game, it is a bug. Second, I never said it only happens with lains mod, I said that lains mod acknowledges an issue with that particular story line. I actually managed to get past it with lains mod installed, just not exactly sure how I did it yet. My best guess is that the eve story line was interfering with it somehow because once I got it completed, the gym girl appeared in the park. I'm not sure if that's the case or something else got triggered in the process. Have not tried that solution without lains mod yet. Just because it isn't an issue for you, doesn't mean the issue doesn't exist. So smarten up with the attitude when I'm trying to assist someone that is experiencing a similar issue to my own.
Calm down, wil you? I loaded the save the guy experiencing the "bug", and there is *NO* bug at all. The phone to-do clearly says to go to the basement at the Weekend, which I did, and the quest immediately triggered.

So if you still claim there is a bug, you are lying, or not reading. And if even "lains mod walkthrough" says so, then that's not true either. How should I know you did not try with that mod if you mention it? I mentioned that I have my own Naughty Tribute installed, so maybe I fixed that "bug" there, I don't know right now since I fixed a couple of bugs. I don't see an attitude here on my side, and I do not see how you help someone by claiming false bugs.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes