• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

El Capitan

Apr 3, 2018
is the mrs Johnson route still bugged ? .... i need to talk to erik in the basement when hes drinking whiskey .. but theres never there at any time of the day ... ive done the part with Dexter and moved on after she appeared in the house after the hospital ... but now i cant trigger the next part

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
is the mrs Johnson route still bugged ? .... i need to talk to erik in the basement when hes drinking whiskey .. but theres never there at any time of the day ... ive done the part with Dexter and moved on after she appeared in the house after the hospital ... but now i cant trigger the next part
yes its bugged, can't get the yoga scene to trigger. I think it's because I can't get the morning scene when you help the woman find her dog in the forest to trigger.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
yes its bugged, can't get the yoga scene to trigger. I think it's because I can't get the morning scene when you help the woman find her dog in the forest to trigger.
It's a glitch rather than a bug. The quest to help in yoga class triggers too early. As you already found out you must find the dog after meeting Anne in the park. But for this you first have to be introduced to her in the gym by Mrs. Johnson. Then you can proceed. In case of problems you should follow the walkthrough.

hanzooo66

Oct 3, 2018
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2019-10-19
Release Date: 2019-10-19
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

ONLY SAVES FROM v0.19 WORK WITH v0.19.1 - OTHERWISE START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Patches: YES - IT'S UPDATED TO V0.19.1 WINDOWLICKERS!
Extras: -
- Naughty Tribute -
- -
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
nice game

Reactions: srksrk 68

El Capitan

Apr 3, 2018
It's a glitch rather than a bug. The quest to help in yoga class triggers too early. As you already found out you must find the dog after meeting Anne in the park. But for this you first have to be introduced to her in the gym by Mrs. Johnson. Then you can proceed. In case of problems you should follow the walkthrough.
but ive done that. i met tammy at the gym with Mrs Johnson, then i met tammy in the park, then foudn and returned her dog. there still was no trigger for the next conversation with erik in the basement. or mrs johnson about yoga

Reactions: tokuin

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This might be one of the reasons why the game is not yet finished :unsure:
To be fair, a compromise likely would have been the better option. DC should have introduced pregnancies and at least a few pregnancy sex scenes for some characters, instead of pregnancy for everybody and sex for nobody. Unless we are in for some kind of surprise, it may take years until there's an actual sex scene. Not that I personally care that much but it feels a bit unnecessary at the moment.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
To be fair, a compromise likely would have been the better option. DC should have introduced pregnancies and at least a few pregnancy sex scenes for some characters, instead of pregnancy for everybody and sex for nobody. Unless we are in for some kind of surprise, it may take years until there's an actual sex scene. Not that I personally care that much but it feels a bit unnecessary at the moment.
This way he has the mechanism in place and hopefully well established and tested. Adding scenes later should be not too complicated (apart from drawing it of course). Since it's not needed for the overall story, he seems to consider it optional.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
but ive done that. i met tammy at the gym with Mrs Johnson, then i met tammy in the park, then foudn and returned her dog. there still was no trigger for the next conversation with erik in the basement. or mrs johnson about yoga
You could attach a save game here and I will try to figure out what the issue is. Do the save while in the main city map. Do you use mods?
Tammy is Mrs Johnson. Tammy Johnson.

Anna is the yoga MILF with Awesomo doggo.
And Anna is sometimes called Anne. Just saying ;)

El Capitan

Apr 3, 2018
You could attach a save game here and I will try to figure out what the issue is. Do the save while in the main city map. Do you use mods?

And Anna is sometimes called Anne. Just saying ;)
i use the Lain Mod. its weird eveything else works fine but im stuck at the Tammy Guide Step 15. tells me to meet Erik in the basement but hes never there ... im also playing the cheated game to skip minigames

Jan 28, 2018
Getting back at the mob will be fun in 0.20.

Also for my STS fanfic(s) status:

I’ve finished the first drafts for chapters 1 and 2.

My Summertime Saga camping fanfic is well underway with 1 chapter and a second one on the way.

I will also do a STS crossover fic.

In each story, I’ll pair MC with Mia.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i use the Lain Mod. its weird eveything else works fine but im stuck at the Tammy Guide Step 15. tells me to meet Erik in the basement but hes never there ... im also playing the cheated game to skip minigames
Well, I loaded your save, and in the to-do-list on your phone it says you should go to Erik's basement on the Weekend. So (it's Monday in your save) I slept a couple of times, then went to the basement on Saturday morning, immediately triggering the poker invitation event. Then I went upstairs to the hallway, and it triggered the yoga class event. So there does not seem to be any problem at all.

But I do not have Lain's mod installed, just my own Naughty Tribute. I would not say Lain breaks things, but if it does not work out for you, I suggest trying without it.

Happy gaming!

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes