Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
And you can do Consuela in two different rooms of the beach house.

In the morning in the living room it's a standing doggy style.

In the afternoon in the kitchen it's either it's either her on all fours on the floor and you do it doggy style, or she sits on the kitchen counter and you do it standing, missionary style. And you can have her naked or clothed.

Then in the evening you can go home and do both Debby and Diane.

Last edited:

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017

Here's a quick rundown of new locations being added in recent updates and the upcoming 0.20.
Apartments:
The apartments are part of a new location on the mini-map where minor characters will live and can be interacted with. Previously we could only see them during the day at their work/active locations around town.
It allows for a large number of locations to be placed in one map building and give access to "home" areas during quests.
Bank Vault:
The bank is getting expanded this update with 4 new areas (including the vault). 0.20 starts to introduce more content with this location as well as employees working there. In 0.20.5 we will also add H-scenes for Liu Wang!
Dealership Garage:
The car dealership is also getting expanded this update with 3 new areas (including the garage). 0.20 introduces a lot of new content and quests for this location. Josephine will have H-scenes in 0.20!
Hospital 3rd Floor:
The hospital was expanded last update (for those who were not aware) with a 3rd floor maternity ward.
This new floor allows for multiple characters being present at the same time during delivery.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Streams:
I will be doing another all-day stream today!
Patreon messages:
I'm running behind on answering all your private messages. I will try and get through them soon! ^-^
- DC

About time for apartments. I was beginning to think the city would eventually have a new map. About sex scenes, Josephine and Liu Wang were on my lower list of priorities but so was Consuela and her scenes were some of the best in the game.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
i'm kinda looking forward to the josephine scene. release probably in march? i hope 0.20 and 0.20.5 will be finished quickly so he can start working on rhonda.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
i'm kinda looking forward to the josephine scene. release probably in march? i hope 0.20 and 0.20.5 will be finished quickly so he can start working on rhonda.
I think we could expect her update fully at the middle of this summer or at the end. I hope it comes sooner though.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, as far as I recall DC said that 0.20.5 may be a little shorter than 0.20.0, so I guess early march for 0.20 and may for 0.20.5 seems reasonable. In that case I wouldn't really expect Ronda's 0.21.0 before september.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
Maria and josephine for sure with the 0.20. DC don't confirm the third character, but rumor say the mistery Milf. May be a 5 H-scene, DC talk about a scene with josephine that not schedule.

Reactions: stevelolkard
D

Deleted member 1987828

I could've sworn that Captain Sploosh said on the stream yesterday that an update is suppose to come in February 14th.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I could've sworn that Captain Sploosh said on the stream yesterday that an update is suppose to come in February 14th.
Well, we have 13 days to go but by the looks of the update track I don't think it's possible to make it in time. Not to mention the QA tests.

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
Yeah, as far as I recall DC said that 0.20.5 may be a little shorter than 0.20.0, so I guess early march for 0.20 and may for 0.20.5 seems reasonable. In that case I wouldn't really expect Ronda's 0.21.0 before september.
may for 0.20.5 is way too positive
I would say mid June or late june would be accurately
and 0.21 would be mid Oct or late Oct

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes