Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I liked this update and all, but I really think they should implement a way for the MC to get all the girls. I know i'm not the only one who wants to knock all the bicthes of this game up.

Mushi

Jul 26, 2017
Still not ready 0%! :tf:.... but only 19 tasks so we can expect a update soon... Mostly art and a little coding... I think this will be a big update. Let the hype begin! :eazyHype:

Reactions: setter6

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Still not ready 0%! :tf:.... but only 19 tasks so we can expect a update soon... Mostly art and a little coding... I think this will be a big update. Let the hype begin! :eazyHype:
95e9c5e45303c6335a9ec47979907cc13760689043343d83dd6fd750c19efdf9.png

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
So I did this, and it works for the headlines of each dialog. But when a character refers to someone with a changed name by name, it still shows the original name, not the name I changed it to. Example:

Original name of MC = Hank
Changed name of MC = Cleetus

Dialog box will display Cleetus is talking, but characters will address MC as Hank in their dialogs.

*hrmpf*
I was afraid something like that could happen. If you still have the saves and are feeling froggy, maybe do a little experiment. Open console again and run:

sister_name(u'<new name>')
mother_name(u'<new name>')​

Those are functions, I'm guessing they are run if you change the names the proper way. Up to you, I'm just curious.

MC is more complicated though, because player_name is an instance of a class rather than a simple string. No idea how to deal with that.

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
but only 19 tasks so we can expect a update soon... Mostly art and a little coding... I think this will be a big update. Let the hype begin! :eazyHype:
DC said he'll create the tasks tomorrow so I guess there's a lot more to come.

thelacanian

May 6, 2017
Few days ago, I mentioned that I wish the Pizza Lady were a virgin in jest.
After that, and still, That idea remain little fun to me...
and I imagine that Which woman do you like would be a virgin?

If Mia is not a virgin, I will be surprised and very angry.
But, if Roxxy is a virgin, I will be surprised and very happy.
Do you guys agree with me?:happyblush

4.10 star(s) 353 Votes