roboto2.0

Aug 20, 2017
Hi, Today I heard the first time about this game and I desperately want to play this game.
I already download the STS v0.13.1
I want to know which walkthrough I should flow to play all the hole version correctly ?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Annnnnnnnnd this morning the game exe file started sending my shit Norton A/V into haywire mode. Every time I launch, WS.Reputation.1 error. I can't whitelist the file.

ss069

May 22, 2017
they should be consider to add more girl at pink shop =) like more kind of more service and how to release your stuff it would be wonderful to have that =p

Reactions: mattius77

knoxvil

Jun 2, 2017
Hi everyone,
Does anybody know where the game saves are stored in the mac version of this Game? Is there a way to copy them to future versions of the game?
Thanks!

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
I have a problem
I can not work in the aunt's garden because the garden is not active.
I play a clean game, without cheat, and without garden it's impossible to make money.
I could use cheat or consol command to have money, but does the aunt path go on, or not working in the garden it stop?

willfer

Apr 25, 2017
I have been playing for a while and in this version I do not wake up with the boner so I cannot advance in the mom's route

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I have a problem
I play a clean game, without cheat, and without garden it's impossible to make money.
I could use cheat or consol command to have money, but does the aunt path go on, or not working in the garden it stop?
If you were already working the garden & it stopped being active,click on the door & try going inside the house.

May 3, 2017
I have a problem
check out auntie's house inside upstairs. Or you need to train at the gym. Or you need to buy insecticide with green cap. You skip the story too much that you never know what's up man

f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
The update was good but certainly shorter than I expected. I think they go into to may directions adding all these places and new people. The main story didn't continue for how many updates?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
The update was good but certainly shorter than I expected. I think they go into to may directions adding all these places and new people. The main story didn't continue for how many updates?
How can it?

If they continue too far with the main story, the side characters are lacking. Buffing up the side stories and choices helps to make the main story more lasting by having other options as they advance further.

It'd be like you just want to have Mad Max but ignore the War Boy (Nux) who came into some growth. Sure, you can do it, but how would you feel if you ignore his MEDIOCRE sacrifice in the beginning and went straight to WITNESSED his sacrifice in the end?

Reactions: SilentFella

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
If you were already working the garden & it stopped being active,click on the door & try going inside the house.
I'm not alredy working. The first day, after school go to aunt; talk with her and then choose "I have to work", the picture change and I can see the garden, but it's not active.
I tried to get into her home and come back the next day, but nothing.
Is it possible that some characteristics (strength or dexterity) are needed?

rle68

May 28, 2017
I'm not alredy working. The first day, after school go to aunt; talk with her and then choose "I have to work", the picture change and I can see the garden, but it's not active.
I tried to get into her home and come back the next day, but nothing.
Is it possible that some characteristics (strength or dexterity) are needed?
did you get the shovel? go find the walkthrough read it and see where you made a mistake

thelacanian

May 6, 2017
Looking at the cold reaction, the guys here don't seem interested in the virgin...
Maybe they don't like it, or they are not a guy, or, Am I paranoid?
I am little confused...:HeyGuys:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
can somebody confirm that sister route is fixed in cheat mode? because i dont want to play the whole gane again and do all that grinding or if anyone have a save gane file that i can use and start playing the new content? anyone
No save games. You will have to start over, and yes the sister route works.

rle68

May 28, 2017
Looking at the cold reaction, the guys here don't seem interested in the virgin...
Maybe they don't like it, or they are not a guy, or, Am I paranoid?
I am little confused...:HeyGuys:
im sorry who wants a virgin i dont want to teach a chick how to fuck! i want her to throw me down and fuck me like im a horse and shes the saddle.. dont have time to teach a newbie

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
im sorry who wants a virgin i dont want to teach a chick how to fuck! i want her to throw me down and fuck me like im a horse and shes the saddle.. dont have time to teach a newbie
I think the aunt is good for that.

But if you want a virgin, Mia may be that route. Maria on the other hand...

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes