Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
did you get the shovel? go find the walkthrough read it and see where you made a mistake
Yes sorry! I'm a moron! I skipped the text and I did not realize that we had to find the shovel.
It's the 13th time I repeat this scene (one for update) and I took it to much easy!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

New walkthrough thread. No more questions on how to get scenes on this thread, as to have all the info confined into one place, where it's easier to find as opposed to a 231 page thread. I'll move any questions and post this comment in the following 3 days after that I'll do the same as I did with BB.

rle68

May 28, 2017
i tell you what... since most of the females have giant melons there better start being some tit fucking going on...in some parts of the country ignoring giant melons is a crime :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i tell you what... since most of the females have giant melons there better start being some tit fucking going on...in some parts of the country ignoring giant melons is a crime :)
oh they will be there dont worry... :)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Crazy how much slower this thread moves now that all the questions are in the new one.

Anyhow, just a daily reminder to make sure to cuck Eric. He deserves it.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

thelacanian

May 6, 2017
im sorry who wants a virgin i dont want to teach a chick how to fuck! i want her to throw me down and fuck me like im a horse and shes the saddle.. dont have time to teach a newbie
Hi Oldbie, I'm newbie.
I think, Teaching is a possibility.
Depending on your teaching, many things will change. Like Even a woman's personality.
It looks very good in this choosing dialogue game. Don't you think?:happyblush

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016

New walkthrough thread. No more questions on how to get scenes on this thread, as to have all the info confined into one place, where it's easier to find as opposed to a 231 page thread. I'll move any questions and post this comment in the following 3 days after that I'll do the same as I did with BB.
So who wants to take bets its gonna be a 231 page thread with the post, "Whats the sisters password?" over and over again?

Ya know, just like this one. lmao

Reactions: summerjo

Bryan AC

Jul 12, 2017
You click on it on the map. It's above your and Erik's house. Only thing of note in there is some bait, as far as I know. I think it unlocks at the beginning when most of everything else does.
Wow, I totally missed that. With as many times as I went over the map looking for more....

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So who wants to take bets its gonna be a 231 page thread with the post, "Whats the sisters password?" over and over again?

Ya know, just like this one. lmao
Don't worry it has worked out on bb ;) Nothing a little warning doesn't fix :>

blackstampede

Jul 27, 2017
Dropped in to say that I went into this game blind (had not, and still haven't, read the walkthrough) and had no idea what to expect. Very pleasantly surprised. Wanted to say thanks.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Crazy how much slower this thread moves now that all the questions are in the new one.

Anyhow, just a daily reminder to make sure to cuck Eric. He deserves it.
Has there been any 36-hr period this soon after a version update that the thread stayed on the same page?

U

User_10739

Really looking forward to 0.16 Roxxy update, kinda felt bad for her after talking to her Mother. Her reaction to Dexter's smackdown was also interesting...

Reactions: extractied

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Am i the only one having troubles developing strength stat through the gym in official 0.13.1(bug with progress bar almost not moving)? Is there a way to fix it?

Reactions: aeonium
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes