beryn

May 8, 2017
funny thing, this 'release' has 1.2 GB, almost EXACTLY as the previous one. With only 10% content. Oh man, their code must be a mess.
no, well it might be, but another user here looked into it, all the old art is still there but not usable so that is the reason why it has it's size.

Reactions: harem.king

_user

Jan 16, 2022
funny thing, this 'release' has 1.2 GB, almost EXACTLY as the previous one. With only 10% content. Oh man, their code must be a mess.
You don't optimize for size early on, that comes later when everything is done, size is basically only relevant for mobile these days. If anything STS is lightweight because it reuses a ton of stuff.
I'm sure there'll be a compressed version with lower quality assets down the line.

Ryuukun

Jan 18, 2018
No they don't, the reviews that follows the rules get to stay, there are plenty that are still there.
This has been discussed at length now.

While the 5 star reviews are weirdly positive they appear to live up to what a review here demands.
If people writing 1-2 star reviews took a little more time describing why the game is bad instead of just sayin dev bad, they would stay.

Idk about others, but my review said the game has been in development for 8 years, and now had barely any content, so I was recommending not to play it. Mod tanked it, without citing any rule I had broken.

I do think that talking about the dev's poor behavior should have it's place in a review tho, but that's just me.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Idk about others, but my review said the game has been in development for 8 years, and now had barely any content, so I was recommending not to play it. Mod tanked it, without citing any rule I had broken.

I do think that talking about the dev's poor behavior should have it's place in a review tho, but that's just me.
Is so weird because in the Luna in tavern thread they allow people talking shit about the devs scummy behaviour.
Why is not allowed here?

Reactions: Fayrus

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020

I mean, if DC was doing something provably malicious, they might allow it, but as it stands its all just hearsay and conjecture.

Reactions: Logan3000x

beryn

May 8, 2017
Is so weird because in the Luna in tavern thread they allow people talking shit about the devs scummy behaviour.
Why is not allowed here?
My guess would be different mods reading the rules differently.
That is a problem though.

It should, in part.
I believe that it is possible to both mention that and then also review the game and the state it is in.
there are plenty to go after in both the 20.16 version and the new one.
So my take as I have mentioned to others is, review the game for what it is and mention the dev and how he negatively impacts it.

StormCGS

Apr 7, 2024
maybe because I was already expecting it, but I kinda liked this tech update build, looks way better and art is way more consistent. And well, if a start over is what we get, the least DC can do is make these updates to be more frequent, it's the bare minimum.

• Haha
Reactions: Kay_Kay and lo0u

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
maybe because I was already expecting it, but I kinda liked this tech update build, looks way better and art is way more consistent. And well, if a start over is what we get, the least DC can do is make these updates to be more frequent, it's the bare minimum.
You sorry fool !

Reactions: Logi23
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes