Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
not sure if it has been mentioned, the shower scene with debbie is not working, 1st look says image not found, then 2nd look, you get to see debbie in a hot scene, but you cannot get into shower.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Oh jeez,what is this?
I have been laughing for 5 minutes straight...I just...I cant...just what is this?
He actually found a way to squeeze even more money out of people for old content...just...wow...cant stop laughing.
See,ICSTOR?Thats how you do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saralak

Oct 30, 2020
I can't change the mode when starting the game, only the cheat mode is active, so the story doesn't progress, does anyone know why?

jopofus

Jul 2, 2018
BRUTAL.
Removed 95% of the content from 99% finished game. Can't even add the incest patch now.
The dev could have simply finished this game and started using the new engine for building a new game. Though I guess he would actually have to put in work so that option is out of the window.
Some people have been paid $xxx for this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Strelok00

Oct 17, 2017
BRUTAL.
Removed 95% of the content from 99% finished game. Can't even add the incest patch now.
The dev could have simply finished this game and started using the new engine for building a new game. Though I guess he would actually have to put in work so that option is out of the window.
2 million dollars in 2-3 years to be precise just for this downgrade.
Imagine all the indie games you could fund with that kind of money

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
not sure if it has been mentioned, the shower scene with debbie is not working, 1st look says image not found, then 2nd look, you get to see debbie in a hot scene, but you cannot get into shower.
You sir, are lying
What you are witnessing is pure coding genius. A honey trap to snare you in and make you go. So close but so far away:ROFLMAO:
TWO YEARS
TWO YEARS
And the release is rushed and sloppy as fuck

bahahahahahahahaha

beryn

May 8, 2017
BRUTAL.
He should have, if he was a decent person, but it was and is a money printing machine.
Point though, the game was not near 99% finished, several characters that wasn't fleshed out yet and so many areas still saying this part is under construction.

Reactions: Vilentretenmert
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes