TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
not sure if it has been mentioned, the shower scene with debbie is not working, 1st look says image not found, then 2nd look, you get to see debbie in a hot scene, but you cannot get into shower.
You sir, are lying
What you are witnessing is pure coding genius. A honey trap to snare you in and make you go. So close but so far away:ROFLMAO:
TWO YEARS
TWO YEARS
And the release is rushed and sloppy as fuck

bahahahahahahahaha

beryn

May 8, 2017
BRUTAL.
Removed 95% of the content from 99% finished game. Can't even add the incest patch now.
The dev could have simply finished this game and started using the new engine for building a new game. Though I guess he would actually have to put in work so that option is out of the window.
Some people have been paid $xxx for this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He should have, if he was a decent person, but it was and is a money printing machine.
Point though, the game was not near 99% finished, several characters that wasn't fleshed out yet and so many areas still saying this part is under construction.

Reactions: Vilentretenmert

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
View attachment 3697097
still 70(ish)K...a month.
I don't think we can read anything into the patreon numbers until ~2 weeks from now. When we look right at the start/end of months there's too much jumping around from the ol' notice-still-subbed-and-cancel phenomenon every page sees on a monthly basis, which takes a few days to stabilise. Comparing middle-of-month values will give us a better view of how the patrons have reacted to this release IMO. If they have much of a collective brain we should see a drop versus last month once they realise the tech update will take an eternity more to complete, but you know how people can be.

Reactions: VirtualKombat

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I don't think we can read anything into the patreon numbers until ~2 weeks from now. When we look right at the start/end of months there's too much jumping around from the ol' notice-still-subbed-and-cancel phenomenon every page sees on a monthly basis, which takes a few days to stabilise. Comparing middle-of-month values will give us a better view of how the patrons have reacted to this release IMO. If they have much of a collective brain we should see a drop versus last month once they realise the tech update will take an eternity more to complete, but you know how people can be.
There may be a raise or drop (don't care) still in the many tens of thousands...a month. Only point I was making - good or bad - still a lot a month.

Reactions: dirgetka

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
The old version has more than enough content (aside from an official ending)

Just be happy with that and ignore this for 5 years.

One thing I don't understand though is the amount of vitriol over how much money he makes. Unless you're somehow still giving him money on patreon it always comes off as bitterness because he lucked out and got rich.
So you have somebody receiving support while lying through their teeth. This kind of immoral, dishonorable, disgusting, dipshit behavior, you think people don't have the right to call him out?

It's no different from say, parent making a fundraiser for their sick child without actually having a child. You think it's strange for people to mock it?

Haha, man. In normal circumstances if someone did a fundraiser and ran away with the money they would be put into prison. Now, try coping how he didnt run away but released this backwards shit, it's sophistry.

totor83

May 15, 2017
you are stressed, have a fart, we are halfway there - in 5 years it will be good, donors hold on. (AND IT IS "pain au chocolat" NOT "chocolatine")

Icône de validation par la communauté

Sep 5, 2016
Anihilate Patreon for forcing people to download "unnoficial" patches to get the real character relations. And anihilate DC for stopping updating those same patches.

Also the android software update that made patching game on root folders more annoying!

Last edited:

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Idk about others, but my review said the game has been in development for 8 years, and now had barely any content, so I was recommending not to play it. Mod tanked it, without citing any rule I had broken.

I do think that talking about the dev's poor behavior should have it's place in a review tho, but that's just me.
The review rules are pretty strict. You can absolutely get away with whatever rating you want as long as your overwhelming focus is on the game itself. You can always mention the development in a sentence or two that fits in with your review. The best way to do it is to mention the version you’re reviewing and then take it from there.

The mods will remove anything they see as review bombing whenever a new update hits, especially a major game where defenders start reporting said reviews. I’ll give you two examples.

A: Dc removed most of the game and made almost nothing in two years of development. Fucking scam artist, has made an “update” that’s more like a dog shit down grade. - 1 star.

B: Current version. The recent partial update has left this game in a mess, unfinished new art, missing audio and ofc the majority of the old game missing makes for a pretty bad experience. Replaying old content over and ago isn’t exactly entertaining an I’m also not fond of the new pieces of writing. - In addition the development cycle seems to be in a quagmire which is imo evident in the downgrade of content and the extremely long periods of time in between updates. The current state of this game/ latest update plus the dev cycle context doesn’t inspire confidence, which means I can’t recommend the game in this state. I would hold off on giving this a go at a later state when the game is hopefully more complete. - 1 star.

Now you can write B with a lot less words than that, but the pedantic point is obvious. Keeping the focus on the actual latest version of the game makes it more likely to stay. Anyone can read plenty about the criticism of DC and the development in more details itt. After a few pages new players can see the discontent and draw their own conclusion.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2021
Genuine Question: Has there *ever* been a game where the Dev has gone 'fuck it... full technical reboot' and it hasn't ended badly?

People who do this never get round to re-constituting the later material they ditched, they just wind up re-working the introduction over and over again, pushing out fewer and fewer updates until they eventually give up.

Strelok00

Oct 17, 2017
Genuine Question: Has there *ever* been a game where the Dev has gone 'fuck it... full technical reboot' and it hasn't ended badly?

People who do this never get round to re-constituting the later material they ditched, they just wind up re-working the introduction over and over again, pushing out fewer and fewer updates until they eventually give up.
A "tech reboot" on a "Ren'Py Visual novel" not even changing the engine but just rewriting some code.
Just let that sink in how ridiculous it sounds.

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
This game, and Bone Tales games, are like the biggest milkers I know of on this site, might be others, but can't remember them :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes