naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
i am why whats up
sigh~ ok, let's go.

- The game has been rebooted
- The version is named 0.21.0, but it should be 0.1.0 because you have to start all over again
- There is no new content, only old and only Jenny and Debbie.
- You can't play without cheating at the beginning of the game, because you can't even make money.
- All the content that already existed before the tech-update will take at least 1 year, as DC has committed to reposting old scenes, routes and mechanics every 2 months (but in reality we all know it will take 2 to 4 years)

That's it, enjoy, young man.

Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
I've been playing this game from almost the very beginning and he's been saying back then (with everyone's suggestions) he was going to do this very same thing ,he's doing now ......... I just don't know why all the fuss when he is sticking to his words :unsure: o_O:unsure:o_O:love::confused::confused::confused:
people want "justice" which looks like whatever they want that to look like. Theyre ignoring that they, along with everyone else werent paying money to shit ever. and theyre ignoring that i mean there was an ending, the rest is side quests that you got to fap to several times. what failed you here? but people are angry soooo

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
The main thing was a complete rewrite of the scripting. The original version went through a handful of different coders who all did things differently. This led to a mess of spaghetti code that made it harder and harder to implement features. The new 'tech update' (now broken into separately released chunks) unifies the coding, making new systems, minigames and features much easier to integrate going forward.
It also changed the games aspect from 4:3 to 16:9, for people with widescreen monitors and people playing on handheld devices.
Sounds like a real pain. Hoping that means more releases in the future at faster pace.

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
Is any of you who can share the new galleryunlocker ( cookies jar gallery) for the new updates game?

Mar 13, 2023
people want "justice" which looks like whatever they want that to look like. Theyre ignoring that they, along with everyone else werent paying money to shit ever. and theyre ignoring that i mean there was an ending, the rest is side quests that you got to fap to several times. what failed you here? but people are angry soooo
I see that this release was a desperation move to keep the money coming in o_O o_Oo_Oo_O I went through the entire game and seeing a whole lot of places and homes i'd never seen before , their was nobody too stop me from taking what I wanted ......... ridiculous ..... and yes , I really see why everyone is ANGRY:mad::mad::mad::mad:

saya

Apr 24, 2017
Losing 98 % of the game counts as a update now , why even release this ? It's full of bugs and empty , a update should add content over the old one , not reboot the game from version 001 .... I was expecting this , so i am not angry or surprised just dissapointed . More than a year break to add a few empty buldings ..... and remove the content to milk the game some more .

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes