Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Few days ago, I mentioned that I wish the Pizza Lady were a virgin in jest.
After that, and still, That idea remain little fun to me...
and I imagine that Which woman do you like would be a virgin?

If Mia is not a virgin, I will be surprised and very angry.
But, if Roxxy is a virgin, I will be surprised and very happy.
Do you guys agree with me?:happyblush
That's a shocking twist.

pS. Need help to play poker with Erik Mon already look at whiskey and poker but can't ask the moon to play.

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
I can not catch a fish x'D
just buy them its quicker....

Damn it I can;'t play poker theres no option to ask eiks mom to play.
click on the poker table and talk to Eric, then keep trying different times in the day to talk to Eric's Mother in the house. Remember the event will only happen if you long enough into the story and you have enough charisma. Don't forget the whiskey cabinet needs to be clicked on as well to get the first game started.

SANDIP

Jun 5, 2017
WHAT ARE THE 7 H-SCENES IN V13.0. CAN ANYONE HELP.
one with anne in the Gym, 3 with Mrs Johnson (the poker one, one with and one without erik), 1 with June, 1 with Trump in the mall. That is all i found. AND THE SEVENTH ONE???? ANY HELP.....

Last Moment

Modder
May 26, 2017
Can't Play 0.13.1, getting list.remove(x): x not in list

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/home/bedroom/computer/maze_minigame/maze_minigame.rpy", line 1, in script
  File "game/scripts/home/bedroom/computer/maze_minigame/maze_minigame.rpy", line 2, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SummertimeSaga 0.13.00
re-downloading the game solved the problem

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I'm guessing all the muay thai pays off and MC kicks some Dexter butt and claims Roxxy as a prize. (Perhaps she takes a fancy to him as a result.)

jimbouk

Jul 5, 2017
I'll carry on following the game, but i think I'll probably wait a few versions to enjoy a variety of new content rather than burning through each update as it's released.
Particularly once I can start knocking half the town up.
Oh and I hope the x-ray scenes continue to be included, they're a fantastic addition.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
To get hospital card, you have progress Mrs Johnson 'Sex Ed' path until she asks you to get her pills. (And a book from the library)

serenciptcle

Jun 4, 2017
can somebody confirm that sister route is fixed in cheat mode? because i dont want to play the whole gane again and do all that grinding or if anyone have a save gane file that i can use and start playing the new content? anyone

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes