uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
Awww... my favorite rollback feature seems to be gone with this new .20 update... I don't want to save and all load.... let me just turn my mouse wheel :(

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Saves from .19.5 put into .20.0 are fucked. Even if you clear the data from the AppData folder, and copy across the saves only (persistent or not), there's a yellow exclamation point over your original saves and everything is a mess. Progress for many are severely reduced and removed, back to the start or near start. You may be able to fix this by using the in-game console and updating everything you can think of to where you were, or if somebody has a way to convert the saves. It amazes me that some devs that use Renpy still screw this up. MITY's Five Elements Trainer saves always have been working between updates, yet this and SadCrab's Innocent Witches simply bricks saves.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Are you able to use a save from .19.5 with .20 or no?
It shows incompatible when you try, but it also has the ability to attempt to make it compatible so i have no idea.

I also have no idea what this update is covering even with the patch notes. Main story 1 is very vague and doesn't tell me if it's a continuation or a rework.

Jul 22, 2017
It shows incompatible when you try, but it also has the ability to attempt to make it compatible so i have no idea.

I also have no idea what this update is covering even with the patch notes. Main story 1 is very vague and doesn't tell me if it's a continuation or a rework.
rework, playing it now

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Saves from .19.5 put into .20.0 are fucked. Even if you clear the data from the AppData folder, and copy across the saves only (persistent or not), there's a yellow exclamation point over your original saves and everything is a mess. Progress for many are severely reduced and removed, back to the start or near start. You may be able to fix this by using the in-game console and updating everything you can think of to where you were, or if somebody has a way to convert the saves. It amazes me that some devs that use Renpy still screw this up. MITY's Five Elements Trainer saves always have been working between updates, yet this and SadCrab's Innocent Witches simply bricks saves.
No saves work. You always have to start a new game which sucks.

Reactions: hidden_robot

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
YES!!!!!!!!! :love: the Lock-down just got a whole like brighter:)

Thanks DC :geek: You Da Fuckin Man!

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes